When your Enjoying yourself and stay a little longer than expected;)

I’ve been in this situation a time or 2 and while I’m not a fan of “clock watchers” I get it. If a lady has another scheduled appointment then she should stay on schedule. I would rather her let it be known ahead of time rather than say oh by the way gotta go!!! I have always tried to compensate her for extra time or catch her on the next visit. Ultimately she is in charge and the clients should respect that.

On a side note, I have only had one lady “clock watch”to the point of an unwelcome feeling.
Nice topic, but full of politically correct answers. Ladies, if you are having issues with guys, either put their ass on blast in your "Powder Room" or don't give a favorable reference when asked and don't see their ass again. But know this fact: A lot of guys rave about and commend women for them not being clock watchers. Your body, your business, so you alone can make the decision as how much volatility (i.e. negative feedback) you can handle should you enforce strict time limits.

Personal fact: Non-clock watchers get a plus when I'm doing my research on compatibility with a provider...sometimes the anxiety I feel about not overstaying my visit is tough. This could affect performance, etc. which is why seeing that a provider is not a clock watcher carries weight when I choose to see a particular provider. I suspect that this is the case with many hobbiest. But I surmise that it's not time they are thankful for, but rather it's the attentiveness you showed them that allowed them to relax and enjoy the visit without the extra anxiety rushing to an orgasm.

Topic for another day...those that advertising not being clock watchers but insist on having a one and done policy.
Please disregard
Never mother roo!! Lol!

Wear it.

Xxoo annie
Kidding...
Your lucky!!! Lmaof
I’ve always been willing to cover the extra time if the provider is willing and we are BOTH enjoying each other. It’s never been about the $$$. Originally Posted by l_ranger
Yea...
They love u

Wanna bare ur children and stuff...
I would be curious why she is clock watching. Another date? A hair appointment? Her favorite tv show? It seems too distracting. If time goes over, both individuals are likely having a good time. Should she compensated for extra time? It varies upon the situation I guess. Don’t clock watch on your phone or with your watch. Glance at a clock on the wall making it less obvious. Maybe give an extra 3-4 minutes. Just my thought. Now as for staying several minutes over, the guy should be prepared to tip well.
I never overstay my session. If I booked an hour and we’re done with the activities, I’m getting dressed and leaving even if I still have 5-10 minutes left. I hobby because it’s convenient, fun, and mostly drama free. I don’t do this because I need a woman to make me feel like she wants to be with me. Providers are doing a job. They want us to have a good time, but they have no interest in becoming our girlfriends. If you need extra time for whatever reason, book longer sesssions or extend the session. A provider may give you a few extra minutes because she doesn’t want to offend you. It’s not because you’re a charming stud that she can’t get enough of. Every once in a while, we can develop friendly relationships with providers. But as clients, we need to remember what this is and have some self awareness. Don’t take advantage of a woman because she’s not a clock watcher.
  • Lia88
  • 03-25-2019, 07:47 AM
I know plenty of clock watchers that get a Ton of Business lol

But Ive never heard of anyone checking their phone every 5/10 minutes that’s insane.
That’s kinda weird and honestly a turn off but I’m not shaming anyone who does because you never know their reasoning.
Don't think I'd be advertising that I do this. It's going to attract many who abuse the time. What I do for one guy is between us, no one else. If he's stupid enough to blab about his benefits, they will not continue.

Once you make it known you do z, y,z other guys are going to feel less than if they don't get the same treatment.Had a dear friend of mine school me just Last week about this. As for going over, that's on the provider. He doesn't owe anything if you allowed it. I certainly would not expect anything unless he's literally taking advantage. I would think there's a difference between someone who actually watched the clock and someone who is just mindful of it. Not everyone has unlimited hours to hobby, we have other jobs or children to tend to so we have to actually plan our time carefully.
Well said

I never overstay my session. If I booked an hour and we’re done with the activities, I’m getting dressed and leaving even if I still have 5-10 minutes left. I hobby because it’s convenient, fun, and mostly drama free. I don’t do this because I need a woman to make me feel like she wants to be with me. Providers are doing a job. They want us to have a good time, but they have no interest in becoming our girlfriends. If you need extra time for whatever reason, book longer sesssions or extend the session. A provider may give you a few extra minutes because she doesn’t want to offend you. It’s not because you’re a charming stud that she can’t get enough of. Every once in a while, we can develop friendly relationships with providers. But as clients, we need to remember what this is and have some self awareness. Don’t take advantage of a woman because she’s not a clock watcher. Originally Posted by PrinceBlah
Hahaha

Yea...
They love u

Wanna bare ur children and stuff... Originally Posted by annie@christophers
The provider needs to watch the time. It's your business. Time is money. Manage your business.
  • Lia88
  • 03-25-2019, 11:17 AM
The provider needs to watch the time. It's your business. Time is money. Manage your business. Originally Posted by stavinChain
100%
  • Lia88
  • 03-25-2019, 11:21 AM
Don't think I'd be advertising that I do this. It's going to attract many who abuse the time. What I do for one guy is between us, no one else. If he's stupid enough to blab about his benefits, they will not continue.

Once you make it known you do z, y,z other guys are going to feel less than if they don't get the same treatment.Had a dear friend of mine school me just Last week about this. As for going over, that's on the provider. He doesn't owe anything if you allowed it. I certainly would not expect anything unless he's literally taking advantage. I would think there's a difference between someone who actually watched the clock and someone who is just mindful of it. Not everyone has unlimited hours to hobby, we have other jobs or children to tend to so we have to actually plan our time carefully. Originally Posted by Kimberly Kisses

Damned if you do Damned if you don’t.

Unfortunately on Eccie people lips are usually not sealed especially when people get upset with a provider. It’s open season.
But your right.
Lia, yup. I keep a very small circle of men and women. VERY small. Too much drama from grown ass people.