Nails and pedicures???

Seems the consensus is that the fellas really like the female that takes pride in the way a lady's nails and toes look , it would be nice if a few of the ladies would chime in.
HoustonHotRod, my ATF wears very little makeup, and her hair is simply combed straight. But, her nails on both feet and hands are always mancured and polished. Nice touch.

She is also so darned clean that you could just eat her up, which, by the way, I do.
Hell yeah Jackie ,thats what I'm talking about !!!
I agree, it's definitely important to keep your nails and toes done. It just portrays a nice self image and sense of pride in one's appearance. Plus I just love the spa treatment I get when having it all done. So worth it!
  • Dad
  • 11-02-2010, 11:07 PM
No wonder when I go for my pedicure, I often think I see providers sitting next to me!
I keep my nails and feet manicured it does make a difference I think. Plus dont you fellas just love seeing french manicured hands play and caress our breast and other places?.... I know you do
I agree, it's definitely important to keep your nails and toes done. It just portrays a nice self image and sense of pride in one's appearance. Plus I just love the spa treatment I get when having it all done. So worth it! Originally Posted by missfuntimes
I agree... and I always get compliments about my sexy red nails and toes..
By the way it's not a deal breaker , but it is a huge consideration. I just prefer that a lady's hands not look more manly than mine. Originally Posted by HoustonHotRod
+1, lol

I got a thing for feet though. that definitely gotta be on point or that's no bueno!
I keep my nails and feet manicured it does make a difference I think. Plus dont you fellas just love seeing french manicured hands play and caress our breast and other places?.... I know you do Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila
Yeah Mila, I figured you kept it tight. I gave you props on the other page although I hadn't met you yet.

I can't even front. It's such a big thing with me that I even go once every couple of months to get my hands and feet done. (No homo). Once you go get your feet done you will want to go back. The spot I go to even gives you a glass of wine while you're getting done up.
I spend so much time at my nail salon in Austin, that I think they may offer me a job! LOL.

I go every 2 weeks. French tip pedicure and a fresh overlay on my beautiful nails. (color or design every so often, but I prefer to keep it clean and simple). *wink*

I love Kayla (my nail tech), not only is she sexy as hell, but it's a chance to catch up on the nail salon gossip, *giggle*

Genesis Nicole~

Nobody really sexy @ the one I go to...I take that back. The lil' Asian lady who runs the joint is smokin'! I've thought a couple of times about tryin' to find out if she does "other things" LOL
Thanks to all the ladies for adding to the discussion , call it a fetish or whatever , I just call it sexy!!!
Thanks to all the ladies for adding to the discussion , call it a fetish or whatever , I just call it sexy!!! Originally Posted by HoustonHotRod
+1