Melania Trump's speech plagiarized !!!

It was word for word, and she claimed she wrote the speech herself. Is she still hot? Yes.
there's no plagarism here. plagarism is copying word for word, paragraph for paragraph exactly.

the speech may be similar in tone & content, that does not make it plagarism.

apparently Melania wrote it and trump's writers looked over it. saw no problems with that speech. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
there were similar words in a small part of the speech

it wasn't word for word but it was close enough to wonder
It was word for word, and she claimed she wrote the speech herself. Is she still hot? Yes. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You are wrong on the first two out of the three.

I take it by the third matter, if she used someone else's "wording" to inquire as to whether or not you would like her to fuck you, then you wouldn't whine about her source of words ..... especially with her accent!!!
Where did Michelle steal it from?

I take it by the third matter, if she used someone else's "wording" to inquire as to whether or not you would like her to fuck you, then you wouldn't whine about her source of words ..... especially with her accent!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
They played the two speeches side by side on the morning news, they were word for word. Also showed her saying she wrote the speech herself. Did I say I wanted to fuck her? Go fuck yourself lexie lacking.
Nah, it's not an issue. Just the lead story on all the networks this morning. One them played both women (Melania and Michelle) speaking at the same time. Kinda eerie. Such originality, lol...
Just more of the left's war on women.
Did I say I wanted to fuck her? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No! I was just suggesting you might like to fuck girls for a change!

And she seemed to be a good first experience.

Her interest in you was simply an embellishment as part of the fantasy that a female might be interested in breaking you in on your first time with a female.

My dissimilar comment was based on the written text discussed on TV last night.

Don't tell me the audio is different this morning! Oh, my!

Hopefully Michelle won't take it out on her by leaving graffiti messages in the Residential quarters bathroom at the White House when Michelle finally vacates the People's House just before the Trumps move in. But that would be better than stealing shit like the Clintons did.
The Main Stream Media reminds me of a bunch of elementary kids on the playground........."na na na na na.....Susie's wearing glasses"

A beautiful, smart, and elegant woman gives a speech from the heart and all everybody can talk about is this.

She did a great job. the spoiled brats of the world can't stand it, but then, they are all voting Democrat anyway.
A beautiful, smart, and elegant woman gives a speech from the heart and all everybody can talk about is this.

She did a great job. the spoiled brats of the world can't stand it, but then, they are all voting Democrat anyway. Originally Posted by Jackie S
.. not to mention trashing immigrants who got here legally!!!!!

When all you can vote for is Bill's wife .... they get jealous?
Barack Obama accused of plagiarism by CBS.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/obama-ac...ism-in-speech/ Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Just like when odummer plagiarized Lieawatha Fauxcahontis Warren with his " You didn't build that..." pronouncement before the last election.
Yeah, this was simple ripping off... I know you dipshits are dying to give her a pass because she isn't a natural English speaker. But she is a commie after all.

She sounded like she ought to have been announcing winners at an Olympics. IN dumbfuckistan.

Great looking, but there's a reason why Drumpf has kept her under wraps for the campaign.
Nah, it's not an issue. Just the lead story on all the networks this morning. One them played both women (Melania and Michelle) speaking at the same time. Kinda eerie. Such originality, lol... Originally Posted by Prolongus
You think MOOCHelle is a woman ? !!!
Yeah, this was simple ripping off... I know you dipshits are dying to give her a pass because she isn't a natural English speaker. But she is a commie after all.

She sounded like she ought to have been announcing winners at an Olympics. IN dumbfuckistan.

Great looking, but there's a reason why Drumpf has kept her under wraps for the campaign. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
" ripping off " like YOUR fellow fag and lying liberal odummer did when he uttered the phrase " You didn't build that " AFTER Lieawatha Fauxcahontis Warren spewed it earlier ?

I take it by the third matter, if she used someone else's "wording" to inquire as to whether or not you would like her to fuck you, then you wouldn't whine about her source of words ..... especially with her accent!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
EKIM never worries about an accent when he's on his knees down at the 'holes doing his " therapy " for the good of the " community ! People used to think EKIM spoke with an accent until they found out that he talks that way from all the dicks that have been in his lying liberal mouth !