Serious Bullshit from SugarLove055

Here is some acid for you cry baby:

It's her and BTW also our right to not see anybody if we don't feel comfortable. Yeah it sucks, but that's Hobby Life.

Move on like the rest of us do when harmless shit like that happens.

BTW, Great self alert....
We have not yet heard Sugarlove's side of the story.
Remember her recent "cbj" flap? It turned out she did not flake.
I highly suspect she hasn't this time,either.
We have not yet heard Sugarlove's side of the story.
Remember her recent "cbj" flap? It turned out she did not flake.
I highly suspect she hasn't this time,either. Originally Posted by Groovy Johnson
SugarLove055 is a rock solid provider.

We should NOT be surprised that providers are carefully checking credentials, profiles, reviews and references after the SHIT some ASS HATS have been pulling here in ATX. It is sad that all hobbyists have to suffer from actions of a few bad apples, but the ladies have a right to choose who they see and if something spooks them, then they should error on the side of caution.

Might have been nice if you would have had more notice, but it is the right of a provider to say NO.

There are plenty of ladies in ATX. Simply move on and don't cause a self-alert on yourself with the ladies.
I, too, am skeptical as to what male would use the words, "sexy as hell" to describe themselves well groomed and possibly dapper af. As well as "crying" out of frustrated disappointment. And I'm not talking like a feminine male, I mean like this reads like a woman wrote it.
She's part of the "Killeen Bunch". Don't expect any rational or professional behavior, after the recent crackdown they are all wired as shithouse rats ** *****, Plus, alot of ********* ***** is involved in the Killeen area.

Count your blessings, read the reviews, and find a provider who will take care of you. None of them are worth crying over!

Staff edit, Spice- It is not permitted to discuss, mention, or speculate about illicit drug use on ECCIE forums. This includes terms and vernacular used to imply illicit drug use as well.

Eccie Forum Guidelines
#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.
Originally Posted by Anonymous01
In no way does this describe Sugarlove. There are some low end girls in Killeen that cater to lonely soldiers but Sugar is definitely not part of that crowd. She's smart, well dressed, and has a great since of humor. She told me a large part of her clientele are traveling businessmen.
I've met SugarLove on a few occasions. She does not seem to be the flaky type and has a good head on her shoulders.
There are some stings going on in Killeen, so it's possible that maybe something that was discussed or said may have made her uncomfortable.
There are times that something can be misconstrued in text or type when we may mean them in the most innocent of ways.
Sorry for your bad experience but she is fucking hot. I mean really fucking hot and down for just about anything, including things I'd never heard of.
http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=323066 Originally Posted by chuckles
Yea she's into torture! Not my cup of tea but I guess a lot of guys around here are into that. Seems like a great opportunity for those who are into it!