Special treatment due to looks/chemistry?

• mr666
  • 12-21-2014, 11:23 PM
Looking back, the coolest thing I've gotten was an extra hour during the session. We spent damn near the whole hour talking and getting to know each other and 45 minutes later we realized it and she said it was cool and we could have the session and chill until the time she paid for the room was up.
I think it happens more than most people think...it happens to me a lot, these girls are kinda mesmerized by my good looks and sense of humor, but they don't always see the real me.....
I am sure special treatment happens alot. I've gotten discounted rates and extra time from some providers. Even in the hobby, it's still Man and Woman, and sometimes the Woman actually likes you, so that's a good thing.
Everything that is described on this board as happening are just fantasies, right?
Chemistry?

Whores love them some Wakeup...just sayin'...
At first, It's always going to be about the "gifts" that I receive. (As I am speaking about myself and NOT ALL PROVIDERS). If I have a connection with someone, they yes I go over and beyond the normal.
Nagging accusations that she unfairly discriminates against ugly geezers seems to work pretty well for me. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
Hey, nothing a few extra bucks won't cure.