Trolling Reviews

^Yep, go look Gabby. The stars next to the girls provider ads right now is a provider rating other providers ads. The guys don't care about those damn stars.
There are some ads with 5* and some with a 1*
She's got to be really bored. Prolly smoked a whole pack of cigarettes today already.
Let me go post my ad so she can give me my weekly 1*
Lol
Then you have been blessed with the peace of being oblivious, Gabby. Keep that, you will sleep better.
Wait there are star ratings on ads?? How have I missed this -I swear, I really am so oblivious to tech & online shit 90% of the time. Fuck Originally Posted by Gabby_Belle

girl, yes... look below... i blurred out the rest, so you
can see the stars next to the ad ugh

SMDH

!
  • lat
  • 09-09-2018, 09:29 PM
Wait I think P gave me a star ..... Lol just kidding P just had to mess with you
^ I dont ever click on that crap. Although I started a thread about it awhile ago. I don't see the purpose in having the stars. It's stupid IMO. I don't see the reason why the option is only for providers anyway.
They need to rid the star ratings and the read counter as far as I'm concerned.

Thread: Review star ratings (2016)

lat if you really want a star you're gonna have to come and get it. Lol
I really didn't even know there were star ratings for reviews. You learn something new... Originally Posted by albundy

Gabby, you weren't the only one who didn't notice stars :P
The star ratings are a joke, hobbyists don’t use them for anything. Originally Posted by turbo-dog
Lol..i know right!
It's like the stupid I like thread bullshit.. who cares..

We all know who does that starry starry nite bullshit ..
Stupid..
I never could find that shit anyway..
Meh..
No loss..
Idiots..
The ones always screaming bout some shit we don't care about anyway..

Xxoo annie
Stars are silly yes. I see the point here. People do jump other people’s threads with attacks. Too vague, too ronchy, it’s bs because you only have a few posts, etc...
  • Lia88
  • 09-13-2018, 06:09 PM
Lol..i know right!
It's like the stupid I like thread bullshit.. who cares..

We all know who does that starry starry nite bullshit ..
Stupid..
I never could find that shit anyway..
Meh..
No loss..
Idiots..
The ones always screaming bout some shit we don't care about anyway..

Xxoo annie Originally Posted by annie@christophers
So you know who?
Do tell?
  • Lia88
  • 09-13-2018, 06:10 PM
Yea the thread mentioned stars and such but the thread was mostly about Trollinggggg reviewssss. Mmmkay
I don't look at stars either. I look at reviews, or I get in touch with someone who has been with a chick I want to see.
Not for positive sure..
BUTTTTTT.
Use your imagination child..

Meh

Ask an admin.. lol
They know..
They even see mods or unicorns once in a while. . Lazy bastards . J.s
Lol....
Annie
Then you have been blessed with the peace of being oblivious, Gabby. Keep that, you will sleep better. Originally Posted by OldGent
Yup, I once had a boss at a stripclub ages ago that I was close to -he said it was def one of his favorite qualities, I guess, about me since he never had to worry about me getting in stripclub drama since I never knew what was going on -Lol!

^Yep, go look Gabby. The stars next to the girls provider ads right now is a provider rating other providers ads. The guys don't care about those damn stars.
There are some ads with 5* and some with a 1*
She's got to be really bored. Prolly smoked a whole pack of cigarettes today already.
Let me go post my ad so she can give me my weekly 1*
Lol Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Good lord, seems just so pointlessly mean & ignorant. Ain't nobody got time for that! Lol! At least not me anyhow -besides, I wouldn't wanna make enemies, you know. Us, chickees already have a hard enough time around here in the whole girls vs boys game. Yeesh

Gabby, you weren't the only one who didn't notice stars :P
Originally Posted by Phoenixx
I hear that, girl!
Stupid star lite star bright...
I have learned that stars mean virtually nothing. I used to think they were a big deal, but now I see they are just a way to troll someone.
It is nice to be nice ....

M.M.