What's Obama's Plan to Save Medicare?

????

That's right; he doesn't have one.

All he has done is demonize the Ryan plan. Obama hasn't offerd his own plan.

That's how Obama governs; he is not a leader, he is a slacker. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Ryan’s plan “to save Medicare” was 1 part of a budget plan. All Ryan came up with was let the insurance companies run it. Because it would cost the gov less….but at a higher cost to individuals. That is the only current reference to “saving Medicare”. Letting insurance companies administer Medicare is like letting Enron create our energy policy and control our power grids.
  • WTF
  • 07-08-2011, 08:44 AM
That is precisely why it is so hard to overlook Ayers, Dohrn and Wright. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Really? seems to me you bring them up every chance you get.

????

That's right; he doesn't have one.

All he has done is demonize the Ryan plan. Obama hasn't offerd his own plan.

That's how Obama governs; he is not a leader, he is a slacker. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
WTF do you think the healthcare reform was all about? Obama offered up a way to help with Medicare....yet the Sara Palins of the world cried 'Death Panels'. The problem is people like you. You are not educated on a subject yet act as if you are.

I agree with TTH, he should have rammed it down your throat when he had a chance. That is the Dem's problem, they care about the other side even when the other side has every intention of cutting off their balls.

I do not blame their leaders, I blame folks like you, you do not understand the math part of this equation. Therefore the people you listen to can lead you around the nose yelling 'Death Panel' and 'Cut spending' at the exact same time and you are to ignorant on the issue to see the paradox.

Don't you understand that Ryan's plan just shifted the 'Death Panel' from the government to the private sector all the while lining the pockets of the insurance industry. It is a big socialized program for big insurance. Who the fuc in their right mind would be for that?
[COLOR=royalblue]The exact same atitutde from the extremists on the right that you so despie.....I think extremists like WTF is what is all wrong with the political process........and it is what got Obama in disfavor with the indepedent voters in America........[/color]

...[quote=WTF;1453705] ..he (Obama) should have rammed it down your throat when he had a chance. That is the Dem's problem, they care about the other side even when the other side has every intention of cutting off their balls.

[/quote]
I don't need a lecture on the Ryan plan; I wanted to be lectured on the Obama plan to save Medicare....oh yeah; he doesn't have one !!!!!!!!!!

More proof Obama isn't a leader, but a slacker...

Ryan’s plan “to save Medicare” was 1 part of a budget plan. All Ryan came up with was let the insurance companies run it. Because it would cost the gov less….but at a higher cost to individuals. That is the only current reference to “saving Medicare”. Letting insurance companies administer Medicare is like letting Enron create our energy policy and control our power grids. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
I don't need a lecture on the Ryan plan; I wanted to be lectured on the Obama plan to save Medicare....oh yeah; he doesn't have one !!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
If Obama does not want to change Medicare, he doesn't need a plan. Does he? He needs to tell the Repubs there will be no changes to Medicare on his watch and then live up to his words. He should pull the rug out from under anyone to tries to change Medicare! The VETO pen is very sharp!

In a nutshell, my position is quite simple: LEAVE MEDICARE ALONE! My advice to Obama is also quite simple: Don't pander to the Repubs on this issue!
I don't need a lecture on the Ryan plan; I wanted to be lectured on the Obama plan to save Medicare....oh yeah; he doesn't have one !!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I won't lecture on either. Both were explained. Lowering the costs for health care will keep Medicare funded longer. You can say Obama care won't lower costs but many experts think it will. Regardless of whether it lowers costs or not it is a plan that has been acted on.

If you won't accept my explanation, tell me why and define "save" in your usage.
  • WTF
  • 07-08-2011, 10:26 AM
I don't need a lecture on the Ryan plan; I wanted to be lectured on the Obama plan to save Medicare....oh yeah; he doesn't have one !!!!!!!!!!

More proof Obama isn't a leader, but a slacker... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Look you are basically asking the answer to 1+1. You look kinda silly asking the damn qustion but....

We have told you the answer without actually saying that you should know this basic math to actually have an intelligent discussion on Medicare.

He (Obama) offered one up in Obamacare and was Demonized, Ryan offered one up and the Dem's are doing the exact same thing to the Tea Folks that the Tea Folks did to them. The Dem's got killed in the midterm over this issue and the Repub's you've noticed have basically STFU on this issue. They will get clobbered over this issue.

To sum it up...both parties have tried to tell the public that the party is soon to be over. The public does not seem to want to listen. That is that. Why are you so slow to understand this? Is it because you want to assign blame?
Blame an uneducated public. In other words blame yourself.
[COLOR=royalblue]The exact same atitutde from the extremists on the right that you so despie.....I think extremists like WTF is what is all wrong with the political process........and it is what got Obama in disfavor with the indepedent voters in America.......Please explain this statement. What does WTF have to do with disfavor for the President? .[/color] Originally Posted by Whirlaway
And you're not an extremist? Look at the number of threads you have started. Almost all are anti-Obama. Many have incorrect facts in them. I say incorrect because when they call you on them, people generally add links to backup their statements. You argue they are wrong without providing evidence to the contrary.

Look at this thread. You make statements about attitudes when if given the chance you would ram your decisions down liberal's throats.
Really? seems to me you bring them up every chance you get. Originally Posted by WTF
Thank you for the acknowledgement. Think of me as your conscience.

yet the Sara Palins of the world cried 'Death Panels'. Originally Posted by WTF
You have made it abundantly clear that is exactly your interpretation and position, so how is she off base?
And you're not an extremist? Look at the number of threads you have started. Almost all are anti-Obama. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
I've been saying that all along. I bet him and IBH have a wall with newspaper clippings and red 'X's on Obama. Hmmm...scary if you ask me.
Yes they would clobber Obama if he offered his leadership on the issue. But he can't, as you say, because he is so far left, if he articulated his policy he wouldn't be re-elected. So his lack of leadership is gaming the system for the sake of his reelection.............

Look you are basically asking the answer to 1+1. . They will get clobbered over this issue...
Originally Posted by WTF
Yes they would clobber Obama if he offered his leadership on the issue. But he can't, as you say, because he is so far left.. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
So far left? WTF have you been? Obama might have a D by his name but for the last year he has been the best Republican President since Ike left office in 1960.
I get it...your politics are left of Obama....

So far left? WTF have you been? Obama might have a D by his name but for the last year he has been the best Republican President since Ike left office in 1960. Originally Posted by bigtex
I get it...your politics are left of Obama.... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Geez, there are probably a few R's in both the U. S. House and Senate who are left of Obama, as of late.
  • Doove
  • 07-08-2011, 06:19 PM
And you're not an extremist? Look at the number of threads you have started. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
His postings have "Jared Loughner" written all over them.

And i am curious as to how he has the time. And really, with all the time he does have, doesn't he have any better ways of spending it? Seriously?

Hell, even if his postings were on my side of the political aisle, i'd still be sick of him.