Despite FuckZup's best efforts Fox News is number one

• CJ7
  • 07-10-2013, 12:58 PM
Yet they vote.... Originally Posted by tucson
Im curious to see how many vote ... got any numbers?

never mind

Mitt Romney would have cruised to the White House had he managed to split the youth vote with Barack Obama, according to an analysis released Wednesday.
Obama easily won the youth vote nationally, 67 percent to 30 percent, with young voters proving the decisive difference in Florida, Virginia, Pennsylvania and Ohio, according to an analysis by the Center for Research and Information on Civic Learning and Engagement at Tufts University. Obama won at least 61 percent of the youth vote in four of those states, and if Romney had achieved a 50-50 split, he could have flipped those states to his column, the study said

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories...#ixzz2YfeFUhNz
According to Gallup respondents reported that FOX News was the number one news source for them. Granted CNN is not far behind but 8% is higher than 7% so Fox News wins and FuckZup loses.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sh...ne-news-source

http://www.gallup.com/poll/163412/am...urce-news.aspx

Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Glad this is important to you the most of us don't give a shit...
  • CJ7
  • 07-10-2013, 03:24 PM
Glad this is important to you the most of us don't give a shit... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
neither is grading coloring books to most of us, but JD has his priorities
pay attention ... not one single person denies the fact the Faux is the #1 rated cable news channel ... all your being told is they are falling just like most other cable news channels are falling .. aka losing viewers.

I m sure its difficult for an educator in the top 2% of the intelligence pool the understand how you can be #1 and lose viewers at the same time, but try anyway Originally Posted by CJ7
Perhaps you're the one who should pay attention, CBJ7. It's JD's contention that "Gallup respondents reported that FOX News was the number one news source for them."
Actually, Gallup isn't in the TV ratings business Corpy. Plus, Gallup is a known right wing stooge operation.

Ratings indicate that FOX is virtually non-existent in the 18-34 demographic. Thats been presented here time and time again.

In the past year, that dropping rating indicates that they --and the RWWs they whore for -- are on the way out. That, too, has been established in this forum.

What does Merriam -Webster say about that, Corpy?

PS -- Nice sig line. I still intend to post the TRUTH unless you come clean with your blatant lies. I don't see any change In the rules ... Just a sulking, pouting baby who can't get over the fact the people got tired of him cutting and pasting the same old shit in the same old thread day after day after day after day after day...

Deal with that, CORPY!
  • CJ7
  • 07-10-2013, 03:46 PM
Perhaps you're the one who should pay attention, CBJ7. It's JD's contention that "Gallup respondents reported that FOX News was the number one news source for them." Originally Posted by I B Hankering

me ... Nielson study

you ... Gallup

see the difference ?

scratch that, no you dont
me ... Nielson study

you ... Gallup

see the difference ?

scratch that, no you dont Originally Posted by CJ7
That has nothing to do with you ignorantly misunderstanding JD's OP, CBJ7.
At least you didn't make references to his DUMBASS GOLEM FUCK!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
JD, you REALLY believe FOX is a news source??? Idiots abound!
Jd, aka BSwine, doesn't really pay attention to ANYTHING FACTUAL! Its his trademark.
  • CJ7
  • 07-10-2013, 05:15 PM
unless he makes up his on facts, then you cant get him to pay attention to anything else
unless he makes up his on facts, then you cant get him to pay attention to anything else Originally Posted by CJ7
CBJ7, do you mean "make up facts" like NBC, ABC and CNN in regards to the Zimmerman case? Or maybe you're thinking about withholding "inconvenient details and facts" until they are unactionable, like CBS did in regards to Benghazi? Or maybe, CBJ7, you're referring to MSNBC's Al Sharpton proffering commentary on Paula Deen's "racism"?

JD, you REALLY believe FOX is a news source??? Idiots abound! Originally Posted by txrancher1
As a news source, Fox is every bit as credible as the Kool Aid dispensing networks that pretend to be "professional" news outlets.
"proffering..." Now there's a word you don't hear every day in politically conversation. I guess it doesn't fit well with "turd tongued golem fuck!"

such an enigma, Corpy ... Or is that ENEMA?
It wouldn't have so easy for Obama to win if he didn't get 140% voter turnout in Philidelphia, 104% in St. Louis, or 110% in South Florida. Can't you smell the dead rat?
Chicago rules apply in other place I guess.