Certified deal breaker

If she's rude,stanky,upsells,bait and switch, if some else is in the residence,ncns,cbj,way heavier than her pics or way older. I hardly have any exceptions at all. lol
Anyone else thincking Burk is becoming high maintenance.
NO MSOG no deal for me.
Anyone else thincking Burk is becoming high maintenance. Originally Posted by pyramider
GDS
It is totally another thing to end the session at 50 minutes with the thought I can't get the 3rd pop in during the last 10 min. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
3 in one hour? Ok, see, now I hate you.
3 in one hour? Ok, see, now I hate you. Originally Posted by JustCause
Dude, I'd much prefer to be able to last longer. I pop in under 2 min the first time once we start getting into it. Recharge for 15-20, then go for round 2. Most of the time, round 2 is done with 15 min left on the clock. It is such a tweener situation. That is why I do 90 min to 2 hour sessions.
Dude, I'd much prefer to be able to last longer. I pop in under 2 min the first time once we start getting into it. Recharge for 15-20, then go for round 2. Most of the time, round 2 is done with 15 min left on the clock. It is such a tweener situation. That is why I do 90 min to 2 hour sessions. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Sometimes lasting longer can be a curse too.I have to really work at it or the lady has to have insane skills for me to get 2 in an hour.
Boundaries pushers.That's a total dealbreaker.