Climate change messed up Mars

So... there should be PARKING LOTS full of gas guzzling SUV's and factories around that caused the climate change, right? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Look everyone, it's simple Jack. He's back

Keep watching your 'head movies' you fucking maroon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIxHb7cA6tg
Hey, if my ob was dependent upon making claims in order to continue to receive funding, I would agree too or at least insist that it needed study, much more study. Just think of all the spin offs that could be created from false science. I think I will go in the business of selling carbon credits and make a few billion. Oh but that would mean I would have to manipulate the government into making some new regulations in order for my carbon to be worth something to somebody.
I guess i need to contact my buddy over in the UK and get some pointers on data manipulation.
Al! Al! Where is Al I need my happy ending Gore when you need him.
Hey, if my ob was dependent upon making claims in order to continue to receive funding, I would agree too or at least insist that it needed study, much more study. Just think of all the spin offs that could be created from false science. I think I will go in the business of selling carbon credits and make a few billion. Oh but that would mean I would have to manipulate the government into making some new regulations in order for my carbon to be worth something to somebody.
I guess i need to contact my buddy over in the UK and get some pointers on data manipulation.
Al! Al! Where is Al I need my happy ending Gore when you need him. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
You don't understand science or scientists. They LIVE to prove other scientists wrong. If there was a large conspiracy, there would be no shortage of scientists waiting to drop the hammer on them.
Oh, but if your in the business of marketing fossil fuels in order to make a gazillion dollars every year, you wouldn't fund those who try to disparage the findings of 97% of the world's climatologists, right? You would blindly accept whatever they say because you think that you can make scientific determinations based on political ideology.

Amusing. All this because the big fat slimebaugh accused NASA of scientific dishonesty on his radio show recently.....and out come the lemmings to mimic his idiocy.

Al! Al! Where is Al I need my happy ending Gore when you need him. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Attached Images File Type: jpg limbaugh-mars-hp.jpg (73.6 KB, 56 views)
Well, I don't know about the rest of you, but these latest revelations about Mars has caused me to stock up on Slim Whitman records.

http://98kool.com/slim-whitmans-musi...-aliens-video/
You don't understand science or scientists. They LIVE to prove other scientists wrong. If there was a large conspiracy, there would be no shortage of scientists waiting to drop the hammer on them. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Actually you don't understand what government funding is all about. If you are out there, practically alone, telling the truth the government doesn't really care. Especially when the democrats were doing the funding a few years ago. Of course academia is filled with liberals who pick and choose the winners. I could refer to a colleague who was very upset that he lost a 7 million dollar grant (he loved to talk about it) and was forced to go back to teaching. For an educator he wasn't very smart. He was blaming the GOP who had only been in charge of Congress for a couple of months. Then again, like your NBK, he didn't understand politics either. He taught statistics.
You don't understand science or scientists. They LIVE to prove other scientists wrong. If there was a large conspiracy, there would be no shortage of scientists waiting to drop the hammer on them. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're hysterical. Pseudoscientist live to prove legitimate scientist wrong so they can shill squirrels like you into believing them. It's obvious you fall for their act.

Jim
Look everyone, it's simple Jack. He's back

Keep watching your 'head movies' you fucking maroon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIxHb7cA6tg Originally Posted by WombRaider
Hey Look.. Its WOMBY with no response to make so he diverts.. YET AGAIN

Keep telling us about that "97% of climate scientists agree" shit you love.
0zombies... open your eyes and have no fear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9UU8tO0I9k
Poor whiffy.........
Oh, but if your in the business of marketing fossil fuels in order to make a gazillion dollars every year, you wouldn't fund those who try to disparage the findings of 97% of the world's climatologists, right? You would blindly accept whatever they say because you think that you can make scientific determinations based on political ideology.

Amusing. All this because the big fat slimebaugh accused NASA of scientific dishonesty on his radio show recently.....and out come the lemmings to mimic his idiocy. Originally Posted by timpage
But you don't mind those gazillions in profit when they show up in your retirement account returns do you.
I am with you on that. How do we know anything about the climate on Mars, even if it has one. We've never even been there. They say there is water on Mars. Ok maybe there's a liquid, but we don't have a sample to analyze so how can we say its even water. NASA really cracks me up with some of the shit they come up with.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
??? We've spent billions putting rovers on Mars to analyze the place.

Last night on the Science channel they said that believed Venus and Mars had oceans at one time but one doesn't have magnetic poles and the other's core cooled so the water superheated, separated into oxygen and hydrogen and the solar wind blew the hydrogen into space. Theories not involving mankind.
... All this because the big fat slimebaugh accused NASA of scientific dishonesty on his radio show recently.....and out come the lemmings to mimic his idiocy. Originally Posted by timpage
Both NASA and the NOAA have been found guilty of manipulating temperature data.
Both NASA and the NOAA have been found guilty of manipulating temperature data. Originally Posted by gnadfly
"Found guilty"? Was there a trial?

Bottom line: none of you cheesedicks has any sort of a reasoned response to the fact that 97% of the world's climatologists agree that the climate is warming due to human activities. The best you can come up with is the utterly ridiculous assertion that all of those climate scientists are liars and are falsifying data in order to receive government grants and funding, while at the same time pointing to the sparse scientific data generated by folks who are funded by the fossil fuel industry that reaps mind-boggling amounts of money as a result of engaging in a business that has the side-effect of pumping poison into our atmosphere. The hypocrisy is quite incredible.

My standard disclaimer: I don't profess to know, unlike all of you knuckleheads, it's not my area of expertise.
Actually you don't understand what government funding is all about. If you are out there, practically alone, telling the truth the government doesn't really care. Especially when the democrats were doing the funding a few years ago. Of course academia is filled with liberals who pick and choose the winners. I could refer to a colleague who was very upset that he lost a 7 million dollar grant (he loved to talk about it) and was forced to go back to teaching. For an educator he wasn't very smart. He was blaming the GOP who had only been in charge of Congress for a couple of months. Then again, like your NBK, he didn't understand politics either. He taught statistics. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Oh look, a folksy yarn about the admiral's personal experiences that he believes are somehow relevant to the discussion. What colleague of yours, at whatever alleged Podunk institution you claim to be affiliated with, ever had a shot at obtaining a $7,000,000.00 grant from the government?

You are full of shit.