Encounter: Angel Daze & Brooke - A Duo of Debauchery

Originally Posted by Jc15068
maybe shes in florida I know she used to go during winer
I saw Angie back in oct. and have attempted to connect since with no response from here. Hope she pops back up soon
I wish I could get hold of Brooke…I never get a response.
They’re nice (seen both individually) ladies, but are really old. If you can’t bag a single/divorced/widowed middle aged woman like either of these for the price of a couple Grey Goose martinis, you’ve got no game AT ALL.
They’re nice (seen both individually) ladies, but are really old. If you can’t bag a single/divorced/widowed middle aged woman like either of these for the price of a couple Grey Goose martinis, you’ve got no game AT ALL. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Bumping 30 days or older
Sorry folks. My mistake. Carry on...
Anyone hear from Angel? I have reached out to the numbers and her email listed on here but no response? Haven’t spoken to her in awhile and I was seeing her regularly.
I've tried also to reach her but no response. It is unlike her to not respond.
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones.

Thread Closed