Why lie on your foooking dick and mouth game!

Mod ties insinuates they are "protected" by the mods.
I think it's just bullshit as I'm sure the majority of others here do. It's just dribble by the person who claims it.
Bet it’s probably hard to write reviews when you don’t see anyone huh?
Bet it’s probably hard to write reviews when you don’t see anyone huh? Originally Posted by ZantannaParella
I heard that if you gargle cum it's good for your health. Why don't you go busy yourself and do that little lady. We are having an adult conversation here so scurry on. Tooodlez......
Shine...since you have all your mod ties....just go to them and get rid of ZP
Trying to learn the lingo of the site. A lady I visited with last week told me about a lot of the abbreviations but I’m totally debunked by #mod ties. Can someone please explain what that means. Thank you. Originally Posted by Yabadabbado

It means absolutely nothing sweetie. Your not missing shit important. That's some shit th OP made up !
Yes we definitely have a lot of professional pussy pleasers on here. Lol. Sometimes were just not at our best whether were a man or woman. Chemistry plays a big part in the whole meeting. I guess some men have chemistry with every woman they meet. Sometimes I dont buy into bad reviews on women because I dont know how the chemistry was. Some women can just fake it all the time and make you feel like a king. While some are not into it. Me personally I don’t like for a woman to fake it. If were not into each other that is fine . So I’m not gonna come on here and brag on how many times I made her cum. What’s the point. I guess it makes their egos feel a lil better.
I heard that if you gargle cum it's good for your health. Why don't you go busy yourself and do that little lady. We are having an adult conversation here so scurry on. Tooodlez...... Originally Posted by shinepro
Why don't you go partake in your own suggestion and let us know how that works out for you?

What's good for the goose is good for the gander!
Why don't you go partake in your own suggestion and let us know how that works out for you?

What's good for the goose is good for the gander! Originally Posted by TexasJess
Texo Jesso, you are da foooking weak link on my threads and have thus been voted off da island. I know for a fact you were responsible for getting me banned on oh for a short while. I'll be back soon baby. Word on the streets is you bbbj ck to completion and just as he was about to nut, hummed ban shinepro on his cock. In orgasmic bliss he pressed the button, which he sorely regrets now because the site is back to being a nursing home with no flava. You wasted your time though honey puffs. I'll allow this comment ,but no more appearances on da greats threads por favor. You seem to be a troublemaker. Love you. Peace Love happiness. Tooodlez.....
Word on the streets is you bbbj ck to completion and just as he was about to nut, hummed ban shinepro on his cock. In orgasmic bliss he pressed the button, which he sorely regrets now because the site is back to being a nursing home with no flava. Originally Posted by shinepro

Prove it.

Libel is a published false statement that is damaging to a person's reputation; a written defamation. So if you can't prove that she gave CK a bbbj to completion, this is a classic example.
Word on the streets is you bbbj ck to completion and just as he was about to nut, hummed ban shinepro on his cock. In orgasmic bliss he pressed the button, which he sorely regrets now because the site is back to being a nursing home with no flava Originally Posted by shinepro
I'm thinking it might of been shine and he didn't finish it.

How do you think he gets all those mod ties?
Texo Jesso, you are da foooking weak link on my threads and have thus been voted off da island. I know for a fact you were responsible for getting me banned on oh for a short while. I'll be back soon baby. Word on the streets is you bbbj ck to completion and just as he was about to nut, hummed ban shinepro on his cock. In orgasmic bliss he pressed the button, which he sorely regrets now because the site is back to being a nursing home with no flava. You wasted your time though honey puffs. I'll allow this comment ,but no more appearances on da greats threads por favor. You seem to be a troublemaker. Love you. Peace Love happiness. Tooodlez..... Originally Posted by shinepro
Hey, Shine Da PooPoo….
It's hard to respond to you when you don't speak English.
Sorry but NOT sorry. Can you translate that into English please?
I heard that if you gargle cum it's good for your health. Why don't you go busy yourself and do that little lady. We are having an adult conversation here so scurry on. Tooodlez...... Originally Posted by shinepro
I don't gargle I swallow. Get it right mister.
Adult convo? Really?
Try posting real adult stuff with real adult talk.
Than you might get better responces. Until than I'm done with you. I don't lie and keep it 100% people are always gonna exagerate. Human nature.