Sadly, this isn't my 2,000th post

Hey, Space.. I think Kboy is volunteering to step up! Originally Posted by ztonk

OH
HELL
NO!

I can GUARANTEE an uprising if that were to happen!

As well as an outpouring of my "Kboy Stories"...
Vyt,
Best wishes and hope all is ok...I will miss you.
Vyt, wish you all the best.

As well as an outpouring of my "Kboy Stories"... Originally Posted by Whispers
All unsubstantiated lies not permitted on the board... Vyt will corroborate my side of the stories. But to clear up any confusion, no I did not volunteer for anything other than to console Reya the best I can. Last time I volunteered, almost ended up being the Christmas elf....
Vyt, I wish you the best. And thank you for moderating the board.
I always gave ya alot of shit but never meant it personal. I am glad that we had some drinks every so often and joked around.

Take care of the truly important things in life. This BS will still be here in some shape or fashion.

Best wishes,

sixx
Sorry to hear this. But as you and Rox, I am not far behind. I wish you all the best and hope it as well as it should be.
you will be missed.
xox
N
Best of luck. Thanks for your efforts.
All unsubstantiated lies not permitted on the board... Vyt will corroborate my side of the stories. But to clear up any confusion, no I did not volunteer for anything other than to console Reya the best I can. Last time I volunteered, almost ended up being the Christmas elf.... Originally Posted by austinkboy

Excuse me but Reya was asking for auditions from sitting MODS!!!! In fact we were discussing terms just the other night, weren't we my dear????

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Excuse me but Reya was asking for auditions from sitting MODS!!!! In fact we were discussing terms just the other night, weren't we my dear????

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff Originally Posted by Spacemtn

You and Kboy should work out an almost exclusive 50/50 time share situation on what we talked about Space.

You and Kboy should work out an almost exclusive 50/50 time share situation on what we talked about Space. Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine
from what i saw. with that new "do". you wont have ANY trouble finding someone to jump in your pocket. very classy look for you!
VYT!!!

I am so sorry to hear that you will not be around any longer, but definitely wish you the best of luck.

We all have to take breaks from time to time and/or focus on what is more important in our lives.

You were always nothing but super sweet to me. And even though we never had BCD, I always enjoyed our "times" together.

Wishing you nothing but the best,

Genesis Nicole
Best of luck in getting everything squared away and when, and if you are ready to return, best of luck doing that, too.

Otherwise,

"Fair wind and following seas!"

You and Kboy should work out an almost exclusive 50/50 time share situation on what we talked about Space. Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine
I love Kboy like a brother and all of that but I am kinda stingy!!! Not sure I would want to share........am seriously entertaining the proposition, though, IJS! And the new "do" is very sexy, BTW!!!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Best of everything to you, sir. Thanks for your work here.

G