ISIS/ISIL Combat capabilities

.. allegedly showing these ISIS/ISIL .. Originally Posted by timpage
The operative word is "allegedly" ....

... who shot this "VIDEO"?
Even the executions are amateurish. The one video I saw looked like the freakin' OK Corral with the haji's firing all over the place. I'm surprised they didn't shoot some bystanders and even their own guys the way they were firing. Originally Posted by timpage
But, the object of the execution is still dead.
Glad to see you and Obama are on the same page , the "ISIL Is JV Team" page...
Panetta, said they are clever and well trained. Did he train them?
I watched a good two hours of national, local and 24 hour a day news today that included all kinds of "combat" video footage allegedly showing these ISIS/ISIL clowns invading Kobani......it's ridiculous.....none of them appear to be capable of actually utilizing a rifle to effectively engage a target. They run around firing their weapons without sighting, usually holding the rifle at hip level and just spraying or lofting it two feet above their heads and firing in order to avoid exposing themselves to fire. This wins gunfights?

And, then they show a heavy caliber MG, usually a 12.7, mounted in the back of a pick up truck that one guy with an M4 could shoot to shit.....with some ISIS noob lowering his head and firing the weapon without even looking where the rounds might be going.

They seem like complete amateurs. Originally Posted by timpage

How is it that these ISIS amateurs have parceled off their own territory, defeated the Iraqi Army, captured oil facilities, banks and hostages with such a meager skill set ?
#1 the Iraq army ran away.
#1 the Iraq army ran away. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Duh......

BTW: The above is the result of "a U.S. attack"!

See anything like that in the last few weeks?
Are you denying the Army and police ran?
Are you denying the Army and police ran? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Are you talking to yourself again?
Better than trying to talk to a vacuum like you.
Better than trying to talk to a vacuum like you. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Then please enjoy yourself. By all means.

You have little substance in your posts, so you ought not to be mentally challenged.
Then please enjoy yourself. By all means.

You have little substance in your posts, so you ought not to be mentally challenged. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Funny coming from one of the biggest retards on the board lexie lacking. I am sure you have been treated for mental challenging problems...Like tying your shoes.
How is it that these ISIS amateurs have parceled off their own territory, defeated the Iraqi Army, captured oil facilities, banks and hostages with such a meager skill set ? Originally Posted by rioseco
Right....that's what I'm asking....did you not get that?
There are only about 40 k of these insane ass holes. A company of USMC or 6 Navy SEALs is all required to erase them in a couple of days. Just do it.
The OP has a good point- what I actually don't get is how ISIS is able to make any gains- you basically have a lot of jihadist with very little military training- basically guys with Ak-47's and rocket launches going up against an Army that has Tanks, helicopters and most of all an Air-force- how ISIS is able to survive I truly don't understand.

However, I could say the same about the Taliban- every time I see video of Taliban they have Ak-47 and RPG- and they don't have 1 tank nor any type of aircraft- yet the U.S/NATO/Afghan govt can't defeat these guys in over a decade? This to me would be the equivalent of the Bloods/Crips going up against the U.S army- the outcome would be annihilation - so why is this any different?