Our Home?

Ourhome aint our home no more.
You know he knows every thing about how we should do are business
Advertising every day is the best way to get new clients & let reg clients know you are available !!
Reg are not always around .

It's like just betting the same dead horse over and over

How the fuck do you know who is suffering there? Are you in touch with every single lady who uses that site?

You take a lot of fucking liberties with all of your assumptive & speculative knowledge!...Stfu Originally Posted by ManSlut
Advertising 101 keep yourself out there and get notice

If you have something for sale are you not going to let other's know it's for sale or you only going to put up one ad only?

No ad who is going to know you are Available ?
Taint photos can always help in knowing who is available.
  • BLM69
  • 03-09-2022, 06:57 PM
BLM hooker advise 101, learn how to be a smart lady that handles her business and has REPEAT CLIENTS and you won't need to look like a bottom of the barrel hooker looking for newbies that don't know any better, they won't go back after the first visit anyway.
You know he knows every thing about how we should do are business
Advertising every day is the best way to get new clients & let reg clients know you are available !!
Reg are not always around .

It's like just betting the same dead horse over and over
Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF

Speaking of beating (not betting) a dead horse, I love the misinterpretation and labeling of individuals here on this site, just because they have a dissenting opinion on an opinionated board. Although, I have known for a long time that not every opinion is welcomed, especially from certain members, no matter the opinion they have.

Did I say EVERY provider out there? No. I said the local (not new or traveling) providers who DEPEND on one time customers for all their business because they have no repeats due to the deceptive ads and lousy service they deliver need to advertise DAILY to keep their name out there. Those providers have lots of time to get on the boards to bitch about not getting a fair shake and place ads as their phone barely rings if ever, unless they do an ad. Everyone knows that many providers fit in that category, at least, those that actually see providers for sessions know what I am talking about. Now, if that post offended you, well...

There are plenty of providers who have regulars. IF she has consistent regulars, those guys know how to contact her to see if she is available without her having to place an ad. Sure, when a provider wants new clients, she may place an ad, but not every single day or multiple times a day. Now, if those supposed regulars are once every few months or longer, then they are not much of a regular are they? Better still, if you want some new clients, have one of your regulars post a review of their latest session. Everyone knows that unless she gives a piss poor session, she steals, outs guys, ect. that keeps potential clients away or makes them scratch her off his list, a review is by far and away the best ad for a provider anyway.

If OH2 comes back on online, it will probably not be for a while.
BLM hooker advise 101, learn how to be a smart lady that handles her business and has REPEAT CLIENTS and you won't need to look like a bottom of the barrel hooker looking for newbies that don't know any better, they won't go back after the first visit anyway. Originally Posted by BLM69
Ahmen Brother

Girl in FW has been taking extremely good care of me since the OH2 debacle.

Don't know if coincidence or i'm a handsome guy, or what but the services are something out of a Penthouse Mag.

I would review her but I reviewed her in January so reviewing her again in March might be over the top IDK?
Ahmen Brother

Don't know if coincidence or i'm a handsome guy, or what but the services are something out of a Penthouse Mag.

I would review her but I reviewed her in January so reviewing her again in March might be over the top IDK? Originally Posted by ahab11
No need for a review this soon, unless something has changed. The commentary here is enough to figure out who you’re talking about (and the extra color is appreciated!).
I am new to the area .... not funny to blame it on bad service.
Quick question, if you are in contact with the owner: will he send out email notice to those of us locked out by this when he gets it back going?
There's a coupla guys on this thread that think they have it alllll figured out, lolz...
Quick question, if you are in contact with the owner: will he send out email notice to those of us locked out by this when he gets it back going? Originally Posted by GayleMeyers
I think he will. He has tried to do that with his communication of a few weeks ago regarding the outage. I think because it was broadcast from the site it was either delayed or didn’t go out to everyone at once.

I’m hearing from him periodically, and I’m sure others are as well. I try to pass on the pertinent facts that have been shared with me.
  • BLM69
  • 03-10-2022, 05:19 PM
Ahmen Brother

I would review her but I reviewed her in January so reviewing her again in March might be over the top IDK? Originally Posted by ahab11
I hear you, common sense is a lost art in the hobby the way most handle business, the smart ones stay busy laughing $, maybe less Twitter simp hunting and begging, cutting back on the girl room gossiping trying to make a zillion dollars for doing the minimal.
OH2 could barely log in before the page blanked again. But the Secret Benefits ad worked on 100% of the attempts!
A month?! Unbelievable I thought at first was just me. Wonder if any religious fanatics hacked into it.