Does this in any way help you understand?

• CJ7
  • 08-09-2013, 06:09 PM
I guess I need to point out the obvious to an idiot. There is a difference between the REVOLUTIONARY WAR and the Civil War....except maybe in Texas. Maybe in Texas they think of the Civil War as the Second Revolutionary War which means that WTF is thinking like a nut.

The Tea Party is about intelligent government spending. This government is, and has, wasted billions of dollars every year. I am sure that everyone has seen the pro-Obamacare commerical on tv about getting rid of the fraud and waste. Think about that. This group did not find it necessary to find fraud and waste until Obamacare came along. This is the crux of the matter. People not doing the common sense things because it has not been a matter of importance. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

pointing out the obvious to an idiot, from a technical standpoint the American Revolution was a civil war .. Brits against Brits in the same country.
I knew it, you really are dumb. A civil war is a war where one faction is trying to replace another faction who is in charge. Think War of the Roses. The Revolutionary War can best be described as a successful insurrection. The misnamed Civil War was an insurrection and not a civil war. Jefferson Davis did not want to take over the government in Washington DC.

FYI: Benjamin Franklin called us Americans and a new race that was different from the English.

I guess this is also necessary. The costume in the photo is a Revolutionary War outfit and you think it is a Civil War outfit. Nowwwwww, do you get it?
  • WTF
  • 08-09-2013, 06:48 PM
I get that the nuts in the picture were wearing revolutionary war costume. That is not the war you state rights tea turkeys like to reenact. You loons like to reenact the civil war. I think you are hoping for a different outcome!
Did you....really? Lets say I believe you......... I would sure like to hear how you came to the conclusion that reenacting equals Tea Party. I could write a paper on abnormal psychology.

FYI: Richard Dreyfus and Stephen Lang are both reenactors and well known actors in Hollywood. I didn't know that they were also Tea Party.

These are the clowns JD wants to run the country?

Holy Fuck, how are they going to do that and continue with their Civil War reenactments?

Originally Posted by WTF

Which one is Stonewall Jackson?

Those smooth bore muskets are what cost the south the war.

ha ha ha ha
Et tu, Bojulay?
  • WTF
  • 08-10-2013, 07:32 AM
Did you....really? Lets say I believe you......... I would sure like to hear how you came to the conclusion that reenacting equals Tea Party. I could write a paper on abnormal psychology.

FYI: Richard Dreyfus and Stephen Lang are both reenactors and well known actors in Hollywood. I didn't know that they were also Tea Party. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I do not care if you believe me or not. If you can understand the written word, then you would have known wtf I wrote and I would not of had to clarify.

I was making fun of you Tea Turds. I do it every chance I get. Nothing new there. I made fun of the idiot in the picture by asking if that was who you wanted to govern. I then point out he might not have time or inclination because of his Civil War reenactments. I am not aware of Revolutionary War reenactments. Thus I chose the one war you Tea Wacko's wish had a different result! See how I make fun of you Tea Nuts? That is the psychology you should be looking at if you want to understand my thought process.

Which one is Stonewall Jackson?

Those smooth bore muskets are what cost the south the war.

ha ha ha ha Originally Posted by bojulay
Are you a Tea Turd and a Southern Fried Civil War dress up doll?
All I can say is that you should not post on things you don't understand and it is very obvious that you just do not understand. You seem to have forgotten my two actors. Do you have an explanation for why two Jewish Hollywood actors would do this?
Does JD stand for Just Dumb?
Does JD stand for Just Dumb? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I think you've nailed it!

And to think, Just Dumb is teaching people proper custodial care techniques!
  • WTF
  • 08-10-2013, 12:45 PM
Does JD stand for Just Dumb? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
If so he was misnamed. Should have been BD, Born Dumb.
If so he was misnamed. Should have been BD, Born Dumb. Originally Posted by WTF
Why not BDSD, Born Dumb Stayed Dumb.
The 3 stooges^^^go fishing...LOL

The 3 stooges^^^go fishing. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Wait, what is that I hear off in the distance?

It has a familiar ring to it.

It is Hanoi COG's mating call to his ATF, "Sweet Ass" IIFFY -----><-----Hanoi COG
Wait, what is that I hear off in the distance?

It has a familiar ring to it.

It is Hanoi COG's mating call to his ATF, "Sweet Ass" IIFFY -----><-----Hanoi COG Originally Posted by bigtex
You are having another one of your HOMO EROTIC dreams. <---you and racheal Maddow with her strap-on...LOL