GREEK... Y vs.N

I personally like greek, though a good stripper slide and BBBJTCIM are higher priorities for me. I've seen upcharges of anywhere from 50 to 150. You should be aware, though, that there are providers who don't upcharge, and in my experience, they've generally been better at it. Originally Posted by NeverMarry
I agree with what he said.
What he said!! You have an amazing ass!! Originally Posted by zipster
Personally not that interested in Greek. My units luvs the girl hole, not the duel purpose hole. I use to have a girl friend that only let me do anal. She was terrified of getting pregnant. When I was that young, I took what I could get. ;-)

I remember it getting a little messy at times. I might try it again, maybe.
<---------- Loves Greek!

It never hurts to try it!
  • fryec
  • 01-08-2015, 11:12 AM
<---------- Loves Greek!

It never hurts to try it! Originally Posted by KRiggins
That's the problem. It always hurts to try it.
  • 01-08-2015, 12:25 PM
[QUOTE=EZ.;1056228344]"Johns"??

Just the Pimp talking, don't blame the lady...smh
Personally not that interested in Greek. My units luvs the girl hole, not the dual purpose hole. Originally Posted by Muscleup
It really doesn't interest me and it wouldn't be something that would influence whether or not I see a provider.
Brooke, you are adorable; and you do have a gorgeous derriere. You won't get better advice than Melanie"s. And Bambigirl is another terrific young lady to talk to. Both are eminently qualified to provide you with direction in this area. If it is something that you feel comfortable with, I think you would be surprised how popular it is.
When I posted more, I was kinda known for really enjoying boobs. Boobs of all kinds. Boobs are awesome. If I had boobs, I'd never get anything done. Boobs and blowjobs. Boobs, blowjobs, sometimes bondage. On the girl. Boobs, blowjobs, bondage, sometimes some butts. But definitely boobs.

I've gotta say, though, greek is pretty cool. It would be a tiebreaker between two girls I want to see.
Hurley loves petite Greek providers!!

PM meh if you add it to the menu!!!
I am a provider that LOVES Greek. I do not upcharge for anything although it does take extra preparation. But this isn't something that should be offered unless you enjoy it.
Doesn't adding an upsell fee for a specific sex act (anal) violate the oft repeated mantra that clients are only paying for time and not sex?
Always wanted to try Greek, always have issues when the time comes unfortunately.
Personally, the thought of dipping my dick into a hole lined in shit residue...Pretty fucking gross.
I have more respect for my cock than that. Then again ...I was my hands BEFORE I piss.

I dont see the point. Unless you either like the smell of fecal matter, have a dominance complex (you know the type) or just need something tight enough to grip a tiny pecker.

I have only once found a pussy so big that it wasn't snug enough to do the trick. That freak had also just been fisted by these mitts ( her request). Took a blow job to get that over with.

Point is... offer it if you want. I promise I won't be the one wrecking it.

Good luck.
Always wanted to try Greek, always have issues when the time comes unfortunately. Originally Posted by theone7885
I've popped the Greek cherry of a couple guys. One said that he wanted to try it but usually went limp when about to try. I think if the guy wants to try it but has that issue, the lady should take control and do it with no warning.