Encounter: Coco at Michiko

What does Coco look like compared to Chanel? I think I would like to try her next, or who or where would you guys recommend for a new person.
  • jkk
  • 09-04-2023, 09:27 AM
What does Coco look like compared to Chanel? I think I would like to try her next, or who or where would you guys recommend for a new person. Originally Posted by hms37929
Just watch out for cyber pimps. It appears they are on site all time to know parking and cam situation to know who comes in and go out. Parking lot was full as always.
That didn’t help answer any of the questions. What is a cyber pimp?
Does this site always have this much drama? I just asked a simple question that still hasn't been answered.
  • jkk
  • 09-05-2023, 09:18 AM
Does this site always have this much drama? I just asked a simple question that still hasn't been answered. Originally Posted by hms37929
Sorry I didn’t answer. but really couldn’t since I haven’t seen Coco. Per review of coco, I want to since it appears coco will be better than bb and Chanel (they were both ok)… BUT until michiko clean their place better, improve parking (back parking is like good LE trap), and stop (cyber) pimping girls, my $ will be going elsewhere.
I'm t says the angry guy is banned. I'll be doing a review for next visit later today
What does Coco look like compared to Chanel? I think I would like to try her next, or who or where would you guys recommend for a new person. Originally Posted by hms37929

Coco is cute and more fun. Chanel is stunning, but I felt like I was following a (very good) script. Honestly if I was to repeat, Jesse was my fav of the 3 I have seen
Thank you for your helpful input
I just posted about Orange's gumdrop nipples, but I must say I'm koo koo for Coco's puffies