Is this new way around guidelines acceptable to ECCIE Staff?

The more the merrier is what you said about threADS... You know when you told me to get off my fat ass. Your buddies are bumping old threads to the threADS off the first page. It would seem they don't share "your" views!

So Gfejunkie is that true you were tossed out on your ass for being a crooked MOD? And your holding a grudge against Whispers because he played a part in making that happen? Originally Posted by Still Looking
He's only pissed because I couldn't be corrupted... by him.
The more the merrier is what you said about threADS... You know when you told me to get off my fat ass. Your buddies are bumping old threads to the threADS off the first page. It would seem they don't share "your" views!

So Gfejunkie is that true you were tossed out on your ass for being a crooked MOD? And your holding a grudge against Whispers because he played a part in making that happen? Originally Posted by Still Looking
"...get off my fat ass."

Thought it was "husky",as you have stated.

• Noid
  • 11-26-2015, 07:00 PM
Crooked mod? are there any straight mods?
a few
don't forget the.. that just won't leave. this one is small in comparison but the attitude....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhZZP3KDVqY
He's only pissed because I couldn't be corrupted... by him. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
I can't tell if that's a YES or a NO?
Crooked mod? are there any straight mods? Originally Posted by Noid
a few Originally Posted by Whispers
I'm thinking...
He had to step down because the tremendous success of the other board he is a mod, was consuming all of his time. Can't you tell? He rarely logs on to here anymore.

Lmfao
He had to step down because the tremendous success of the other board he is a mod, was consuming all of his time. Can't you tell? He rarely logs on to here anymore.

Lmfao Originally Posted by Deznuttz
I gotcha....funny how people who refuse to answer questions keep asking questions and get so frustrated when they don't get an answer. Almost like children.
you are starting enough non coed threads for the entire community. your meltdown should stop though. Stick to reviews. Originally Posted by budman33
All my ThreADS were posted in good faith. Dante0322 /Mike Vronsucky, Little Monster, Budman33 & Toyz immediately started bumping OLD threads repeatedly to remove my threADS from the front page. I will continue to bump my threADS in good faith hoping the MODS or ADMINS will get them to stop and let these threADS have a fair chance to be commented on like any other thread. They will then fall off the front page like any other thread. I find it interesting these hobbyists are doing this to these ladies who observe the advertising guidelines unlike some of the high volume skanks that do not.

Personally I don't care for ThreADS. You would be right in saying that! What you are refusing to understand is the ladies I like... DON'T POST THREADS! If they don't do it why would I or anyone attack them???
good luck on your ban...it's long overdue. Should come with a bow on it to wish you a merry christmas. I don't think anyone would be heartbroken if we didnt see you again until 2016. lol
Your threADs were NOT posted in good faith at all. All your threads are bumped by you. Barely any posts from anyone else. Everyone told you to STOP.

You are insistent in shutting down COED. Everyone wants to post in COED and YOU decided that NO ONE can post in COED but YOU! That is NOT the way it works here.

You have turned into Whizpy!

- IB was getting birthday wishes
- Thanksgiving wishes were going around
- Firephoenix wanted to know about glory holes
- ivy Rose posted about Puffy Nipples
- Passion 2015 started a thread about what makes the hobby enjoyable for you.
- Temptation Tammie was nominated provider of the year
- Sue Namie wanted to know what we wanted from COED
- Ralphey Boy wanted to know what was the funniest words uttered by provider/hobbyst

These are the things we were discussing.

Guess what, NO ONE is interested in YOUR posts!

All my ThreADS were posted in good faith. Dante0322 /Mike Vronsucky, Little Monster, Budman33 & Toyz immediately started bumping OLD threads repeatedly to remove my threADS from the front page. I will continue to bump my threADS in good faith hoping the MODS or ADMINS will get them to stop and let these threADS have a fair chance to be commented on like any other thread. They will then fall off the front page like any other thread. I find it interesting these hobbyists are doing this to these ladies who observe the advertising guidelines unlike some of the high volume skanks that do not.

Personally I don't care for ThreADS. You would be right in saying that! What you are refusing to understand is the ladies I like... DON'T POST THREADS! If they don't do it why would I or anyone attack them??? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Your threADs were NOT posted in good faith at all. All your threads are bumped by you. Barely any posts from anyone else. Everyone told you to STOP.

You are insistent in shutting down COED. Everyone wants to post in COED and YOU decided that NO ONE can post in COED but YOU! That is NOT the way it works here.

You have turned into Whizpy!

- IB was getting birthday wishes
- Thanksgiving wishes were going around
- Firephoenix wanted to know about glory holes
- ivy Rose posted about Puffy Nipples
- Passion 2015 started a thread about what makes the hobby enjoyable for you.
- Temptation Tammie was nominated provider of the year
- Sue Namie wanted to know what we wanted from COED
- Ralphey Boy wanted to know what was the funniest words uttered by provider/hobbyst

These are the things we were discussing.

Guess what, NO ONE is interested in YOUR posts!
Originally Posted by Mike Vronsky

And you were doing the same. 2 wrongs don't make a right!
And you were doing the same. 2 wrongs don't make a right! Originally Posted by Deznuttz
Wrong, get your facts straight. Oh, you can't. Your buddies with the crew.

Personally I don't care for ThreADS. You would be right in saying that! What you are refusing to understand is the ladies I like... DON'T POST THREADS! If they don't do it why would I or anyone attack them??? Originally Posted by Still Looking

Yeah, and you never bumped a bunch of Whisper's & yours year old drama threads. Nope that's never happened recently. And now you're screaming and crying for the mods? don't give what you can't take