SHITS GETTING OLD!!!!!

hey, some guys even request it!
I never dress up. I use to in the beginning but when you spend a long time doing your hair and makeup and then getting a cancelation or NCNS it's also gets old. I personally don't think it matters what the provider wears because it will all be taken off. Some providers can be very pretty without all that glump on their faces. I guess it all depends on the guy.
You pay for a fantasy?

I guess I'm doing it wrong... I pay to have sex with a beautiful provider and hopefully get at least 2 nuts off within 60 minutes or less.

I could really care less what she's wearing. Originally Posted by klutz
Well said!
lol, sometimes I like when providers dress up, others, I would actually like a female wearing sweat pants with a tight t-shirt on and a pony tail.............mmmmmmmmmmmmm mmm......dammit, I need to visit the showcase now.

I know I do my best to dress up and keep my hygiene on par. I would appreciate the same.
Totally agreed !!!
Im a sucker for heels, Im not into fip flops, I can get that at home! Some people dont care what the provider looks like because all they want to do is get a quick nut and movearound! Thats fine to each is own but me personally I show up clean and smelling good I expect the same, I will never show up in lounging clothes and slippers.
  • RoxyG
  • 11-12-2012, 05:33 PM
Some of the outfits I get request for I cant leave the house wearing them, but I can most definitely pack a bag and bring them with me. And I always keep a few pairs of sexy heels in the backseat for quick changing.
Be clean.
After that it's all in the attitude; whether she's in FMP, sweats or bare ass nekkid.
  • klutz
  • 11-12-2012, 08:28 PM
If I show up better dressed then imma laugh at you =p
I would NEVER open the door in my jammies or with no makeup on. I have no problem not wearing makeup and slumming around in yoga pants but not when someone is paying for my time. That is like ordering a burger with no meat. Come on! I do giggle a bit when I read reviews that mention "Dr. Phil was on" or Happy Meal boxes. I feel so bad!
If I request a specific outfit, I would hope she tries to accommodate, it's the fantasy!

Otherwise, as long as she looks half decent instead of unkempt, unclean...I have no problem.

I think a turn off for me is when a girl opens the door wrapped in a towel, with wet hair. It just makes me consciously think: some horndog was just here
  • klutz
  • 11-12-2012, 09:10 PM
Had a provider just recently answer the door with bed head, morning breath and with sleepies still in her eyes. Turn off =\
I always hope they open the door naked.
I had given myself an xmas gift and was expecting her to show up dressed conservatively, but nice. It was the exact opposite. Old jeans, old flannel shirt and hair in semi pig tails. She apologized and explained she had to convince the mother-in-law she was doing last minute shopping and had she left dressed to kill it would have raised suspicion. She more than made up for it.
Tell the bitch what you want, not everyone likes that!! I know especially if I havent seen you before I dont answer the door in anything I wouldnt wear in public.