Rimming

Damn,

Can I get you to Dallas Sarah and Kaylen?

Fetish
u sure can baby
Sexy Kaylen, come on down - you are the next contestant on "The Rimming is Right!"
I love it and can't get enough of it!!!!
I go both ways when freshly showered tho I prefer to give...
I love giving it and receiving it. Such a turn on to me!!
  • txjr3
  • 08-03-2011, 02:40 PM
Love both pitching and catching this one, and actually plan on having my tongue sliding between two fine "nalgas" in about 2hrs from now!
wow stick1969 cool
Boys you can dine at my O anytime!
The first time I experienced it I thought I would fly through the ceiling. It was so intense! When I retruned the favor, my partner squirted and almost broke my neck. Yep, I love it!
  • hrlee
  • 08-11-2011, 08:42 AM
My first experience, a Lady somewhat forced me to do it....you know who you are! I LOVED it..cant get enough!
Once had a Lady rim me while another sucked me, it was the most intense session ever.
Rimming is wonderful. I love doing it to a lady. I have received it back a couple of times. It feels GOOD!!!!
Sure, the butt needs to be freshly cleaned. Would you want to kiss a mouth when the teeth haven't been brushed?
I believe all the body is beautiful and wonderful.
I have really enjoyed giving and receiving but ... and this is probably not a popular thing to state ... I'm VERY picky about who I share this with in terms of me giving.

There have been times that I've said no to a client or a friend. Why? Well, I'll leave that to your imagination but there are times when a no is warranted. And it just ain't gonna happen on that day.

Still, though, it's probably one of the most erotic sexual feelings there is. The bottom is so sensitive to pleasure in many ways!

EW
I'll ditto your last sentence for sure Elisabeth!
Rimming is always offered, as long as things are shower fresh. I really get into it. Rimming is always welcome as well...just feels so good.

DATO, TUMA, TUHA...Yes please!