What is my eccie ethnicity?

Maybe Native American?
I've had people ask me my ethnicity. I refuse to put mixed. I just do not favor that word. I am hispanic & white...my last name is Hispanic but I cannot speak spanish which sucks but I just put Caucasian, its on my lisence but I just know I have a very exotic look....
I've had people ask me my ethnicity. I refuse to put mixed. I just do not favor that word. I am hispanic & white...my last name is Hispanic but I cannot speak spanish which sucks but I just put Caucasian, its on my lisence but I just know I have a very exotic look.... Originally Posted by Alana kay
I agree! No matter what races we're talking about mixing, it always just sounds negative
Maybe Native American? Originally Posted by Jarhead Ret
I really hope this was a joke
  • grean
  • 06-23-2016, 12:22 PM
A bigger question would be your personal definition betweend gfe & non gfe sessions.
Yeah, the choices do seem lacking. You should do whatever you're comfortable with. That said, certain guys are looking for certain things, and when I see "Asian", I'm thinking of Oriental decent. Technically, that would be the correct category for you, though, since India is in Asia. It's not like your deceptive, your very name says what your background is. Seems like Indian should be it's own category since it represents 1/4 of the world's population (although it is rare in hobby land, I suppose). Middle Eastern doesn't seem right at all to me. Personally, if I was in your shoes I'd probably go with mixed. Again, you should do what makes you conformable.

BTW, as others have said, you look really hot in any category.
  • grean
  • 06-23-2016, 12:49 PM

BTW, as others have said, you look really hot in any category. Originally Posted by Barrymccockinner
Absolutely!
A bigger question would be your personal definition betweend gfe & non gfe sessions. Originally Posted by grean
+1
Instead of all the other entries, how about one that says "human?"
Just tell him or anyone else that it's all pink on the inside, so why does it matter?!?!

You look hot by the way
You might consider sticking with Middle Eastern even though Asian is more accurate. Most idiots in America probably think India IS the Middle East. Also, since your face is blurred I can totally picture you as more "oriental" since I've never seen you. However, your bio in your showcase allows you to fully describe your ethnicity and even explain why you have Asian/Middle Eastern selected as Ethnicity. It sucks that you don't have a more accurate selection.
Your handle kind of says it all? Unless someone thinks you are a Native American of the Mashantucket Pequot tribe in Connecticut. And that would just be stupid?

Who gives a shit, you are hot
You might consider sticking with Middle Eastern even though Asian is more accurate. Most idiots in America probably think India IS the Middle East. Also, since your face is blurred I can totally picture you as more "oriental" since I've never seen you. However, your bio in your showcase allows you to fully describe your ethnicity and even explain why you have Asian/Middle Eastern selected as Ethnicity. It sucks that you don't have a more accurate selection. Originally Posted by ithyphallicus

We shouldn't pander to idiots. If someone is truly so ignorant and idiotic to think India is in the Middle East, then East Indian Anjuli is best off not seeing such a person.

Ithy, I have no doubt you know the difference between Middle Easterners and Indians but I will put this out there for anyone reading this who are not idiots but are simply ignorant on this specific issue. First of all, Middle Easterners look different from Indians. If you look at Palestinians/Syrians/Jordanians/Lebanese/Egyptians/Moroccans/Israeli/Kuwaiti people etc, they look different from Indians. They are usually lighter skinned and have different facial features as well.

Furthermore Middle Eastern culture/language/food etc etc. is very different from Indian culture/language/food etc etc.

As you stated Ithy, there is nothing misleading about East Indian Anjuli's showcase. Her name, showcase biography, and showcase pictures make it very clear that she is South Asian/Indian and not of Oriental descent.

A mod has informed me that he's submitted a request with the Admin to add South Asian as a choice for ethnicity in the provider showcase. Let's hope the Admin makes the change promptly.
A bigger question would be your personal definition betweend gfe & non gfe sessions. Originally Posted by grean
I think reviews should tell it all. I know people say they are dated but nothing has changed. Since I'm not around that often I can't get more reviews
Just tell him or anyone else that it's all pink on the inside, so why does it matter?!?!

You look hot by the way
Originally Posted by berkleigh
@berkleigh... Lol, what a great line