Galveston's Pleasure Pier

Oh, yes, a clear night on a deserted beach is great! Skinny dipping in the moonlight, lying naked on a towel as the breeze dries your skin, watching the twinkling stars.....contented sigh.
  • Trey
  • 08-02-2012, 07:59 PM

I like Gaido's too, it's reasonably priced plus it's right on the sea wall, I'm actually thinking about going this weekend, I've had a good week but I need to relax and have some fun... Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
I didn't enjoy it nothin was seasoned at all. Very bland, like old people food.
I didn't enjoy it nothin was seasoned at all. Very bland, like old people food. Originally Posted by trey

Honestly, they have good days and bad ones, not nearly as consistently dependable as they used to be. (And I've been patronizing them for 28 years.) A lot depends on the cook at the time, and what you order. I've had sensational meals there. The last two times have been great, the time before that, yeah, bland. I keep giving them another shot for old time's sake, and for the bisque and chocolate mousse, if nothing else.
  • Rezo
  • 08-02-2012, 08:25 PM
it's "Fertitta" ijs
it's "Fertitta" ijs Originally Posted by Rezo

You're right. Don't know what I was thinking with "Fetita." Fujita, fritata, fajita,chiquita, bonita, Velveeta? Maybe I was having a Margarita?
I once stood on a box behind Joe's Crab Shack and masturbated to a fine nut...not quite a pier but it was sorta a tall box.
I thought that we were talking about a Lady. Far from a subject of one that rules the isle. Farteta.. I spelled it right, is moving something. Far more than the rulers that have had it from the storm of 2000. You may not like him, but, he is doing something... I hate his ass, but he is doing something. Better than what is there now. I want him to grow...and that way I can go somewhere else to be away from all. I can also take a wonderful Lady and show her what it is like to be away from such a dark place.... and be free.
  • Seedy
  • 08-05-2012, 08:02 PM
I once stood on a box behind Joe's Crab Shack and masturbated to a fine nut...not quite a pier but it was sorta a tall box. Originally Posted by notanewbie
LMMFAO...... NaN, you are one sick fucker