Trump Has Hurt Foreign tourism costing USA billions of dollars and thousands of jobs!

As usual you just make up stupid shit and expect everyone to take your word for it.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
He can't really "expect everyone" to do so, ....

.. but he does desire the attention he disparately needs.

Whether the attention is positive or negative, no matter.
No you dimwit . Originally Posted by StandinStraight
The lefter turns on the mere left

Fascism is what happens once the left finds out communism doesn't work

Even Robespierre had his head dispatched from his body when he proved not pure enough so squables among the fringe left are nothing new

Or maybe the usefulness of wtf as an idiot has run its course
The lefter turns on the mere left

Fascism is what happens once the left finds out communism doesn't work

Even Robespierre had his head dispatched from his body when he proved not pure enough so squables among the fringe left are nothing new

Or maybe the usefulness of wtf as an idiot has run its course Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
WTF is a patriot and his views are usually right on. I am a straight shooter not a lefter and if I disagree with anyone from either side of the political spectrum I say so. WTF I’m sure would do the same if he disagreed with anyone left or right. That’s the distinction between liberals and deplorables, liberals being educated can argue many sides, deplorables being uneducated cannot and need to revert to insults and lies.
WTF is a patriot and his views are usually right on. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
You just ruined what little credibility he had left.

Did you ask him first before you gave him a recommendation?
WTF is a patriot and his views are usually right on. I am a straight shooter not a lefter and if I disagree with anyone from either side of the political spectrum I say so. WTF I’m sure would do the same if he disagreed with anyone left or right. That’s the distinction between liberals and deplorables, liberals being educated can argue many sides, deplorables being uneducated cannot and need to revert to insults and lies. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Moderator, please move this post to the Comedy Central forum
Moderator, please move this post to the Comedy Central forum Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
You might as well suggest it be moved to "Another Realm" ...

... it's not humorous at all.

Well, the part about WTF being a "patriot" is "funny"!
Reminds me of my grandfather's old joke.

A woman asks her son what he wants to be when he grows up. He replies "I want to be a liberal man." the mother sighs and explains "Oh son, you can be one or the other, but not both."
WTF is a patriot and his views are usually right on. I am a straight shooter not a lefter and if I disagree with anyone from either side of the political spectrum I say so. WTF I’m sure would do the same if he disagreed with anyone left or right. That’s the distinction between liberals and deplorables, liberals being educated can argue many sides, deplorables being uneducated cannot and need to revert to insults and lies. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Yeah, you both are in accordance with the Liberal definition of Patriotism, which is based on delusion.

Jim
Yeah, you both are in accordance with the Liberal definition of Patriotism, which is based on delusion.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
NonClinical Schizophrenia:

a long-term mental disorder of a type involving a breakdown in the relation between thought, emotion, and behavior, leading to faulty perception, inappropriate actions and feelings, withdrawal from reality and personal relationships into fantasy and delusion, and a sense of mental fragmentation.
huh ... with a heavy dose of paranoia.
NonClinical Schizophrenia:

huh ... with a heavy dose of paranoia. Originally Posted by LexusLover
In Layman's terms " Liberalism", lol.

Jim