Quality over quantity.

I don't need reviews I live with other providers that have 25+ reviews.

I am new so no I've never been on backpage.
I have an excellent untainted pussy.
and I DO have scheduling. thanks tho. Originally Posted by Innocentblondie
Great, if someone wants to see your roomies, they will be able to read previous experiences. I have ZERO understanding how their reviews apply to you. If what you say is indeed true, I would suggest you ask those "25+ review providers" if they think you posting this thread was a good idea. Use their experience to help yourself.

And I have no idea what untainted pussy would be. Are you actually offering up a completely brand new, unused pussy? If that is the case, you should make that the story lead--and raise your price by double or more. You could create a bidding war like no other!!!
It's pretty simple Innocentblondie....

Fuck the guys who will pay your rate, ignore the ones that won't

to get a provider to drop......her NBA policy just for him cuz he is special Originally Posted by davidfree986

Hey, I'm pretty sure its happened before
I am curious as to who your hooker friends are? The gents are correct. This threAD was truly not in your best interest. Perhaps you should do some research before you post. These waters can get pretty turbulent and if you aren't an agile swimmer, you'll sink like a rock. Proceed with caution and good luck doll.
Arrogance is certainly not flattering
I have an excellent untainted pussy. Originally Posted by Innocentblondie
Again.....the pics do not seem to support such a statement.

Not trying to bash per se. Your pics look like you might be a fun little cum dump, but as others have said you did open yourself up for response positive and negative with your attitude in the original post. If you want to keep your rates where they are, that is your business and you do what you do. However, being critical in a public forum of people that will not pay it is bad business and will be the final straw for people not to see you. At that point, it will be you missing out on business due to your attitude/board persona and not because of your prices. I think ultimately you are either getting bad advice from your "friends" or ignoring their good advice.

As I said, you do you.....I will stand on the sideline and wait for further information to surface.....it always does.
  • BLM69
  • 09-11-2015, 03:37 PM
ill settle for the reliable corollas before taking this lambo for a ride
  • 09-11-2015, 03:40 PM
Arrogance is certainly not flattering Originally Posted by Goose2u
+1000 looks like we have another classy one! Smh
  • 09-11-2015, 03:43 PM
It is hilarious how guys bitch about a provider's rates as well as the multiple NBA threads, I wonder if any of that has worked for the guys who do those postings to get a provider to drop her rates and her NBA policy just for him cuz he is special! Originally Posted by davidfree986
Big "Little" Dog get back on the porch, nobody asked you! You are Always complaining about different rates.....too late to try to be a hero
Well, let's talk about a 'Lambo' for a second.

It's a foreign car, in a state where there are a bunch of flag-waving country boys. Fords and Chevy's do the trick nicely, plus they have more versatility...at much cheaper prices.

I'm pretty sure you're an American. I was just running with the analogy a bit.

For what one would pay for a Lambo, they could have 6 Ford F-150's (this would be a repeat visit metaphor).

I've seen a few Lambo's in person. IMO, they aren't that great looking of a car. They look cool on TV in an action movie, but in person....ehhh. I'm not saying you're not hot. You look OK. I just think Lamborghini's are overrated.

Lambo's have terrible gas mileage. In other words, would a hobbyist ENJOY spending that much for his visit with you? New girls aren't always that great BCD. They get better over time, yes, but their first few encounters they're nervous, don't loosen up, don't show the guy that she's glad he picked her, etc. Things like this take away from the session and sometimes gives the guy buyers remorse.

Having an untainted pussy is a good selling point, but perhaps not at the price that you're asking for, especially when guys know they get better service from experienced ladies, equal or greater in hotness, at a more reasonable rate.

So, is there anything that YOU would pay $400 an hour for (I'm just curious. I've asked the ladies this before, since price wars/debates come up all the time).
I'll happily pay for a Cadilac. It's the Chevy's sporting a Caddy badge I want to avoid. Originally Posted by Hercules
Right on. Just checked the Brochure. This one is a Chevy promoting a Caddy price.
Big "Little" Dog get back on the porch, nobody asked you! You are Always complaining about different rates.....too late to try to be a hero Originally Posted by 8701
links?
I guess no one knows yet huh? Sorry I don't need my pussy pounder 100 times to prove I'm worth seeing. In fact I've been with 9 guys my entire life. Like I've stated before I've been in a relationship for the last 6 years and was very faithful. I'm doing this for fun. If yall pass that's fine. Someone will bit never fucking degrade a woman. Ever. I have thick enough skin for this. Right now I'm obviously weeding out the bad.
You have not seen anything yet with what some of these assholes pull, wait till you disagree with their opinions and the garbage spewing commences! BTW, welcome to Eccie!!
I guess no one knows yet huh? Sorry I don't need my pussy pounder 100 times to prove I'm worth seeing. In fact I've been with 9 guys my entire life. Like I've stated before I've been in a relationship for the last 6 years and was very faithful. I'm doing this for fun. If yall pass that's fine. Someone will bit never fucking degrade a woman. Ever. I have thick enough skin for this. Right now I'm obviously weeding out the bad. Originally Posted by Innocentblondie
Did they all get it for free?

Some girls like for us to pound it.

Who said the dealership was permanent??
Lol.

I don't plan on staying. Just dabbling.

No sweat off my tits. Literally. Originally Posted by Innocentblondie
You do have some lucious looking tits