Wanna see?

Nice. I love the lingerie colors and even though you're rocking the 'blur' I can see your beauty!😁
By far not even the greatest on this board ever.sorry toots.
By far not even the greatest on this board ever.sorry toots. Originally Posted by TechnoViking
you going by looks or freaky bcd ?
By far not even the greatest on this board ever.sorry toots. Originally Posted by TechnoViking
I can make sure we never meet. That's not an issue.
Nice. I love the lingerie colors and even though you're rocking the 'blur' I can see your beauty!😁 Originally Posted by Amber Does
I'd definitely like to meet up with you sometime soon!
Other than the tits, is anything else changed or is it still status quo?

Taskmaster, your thoughts please.
I can make sure we never meet. That's not an issue. Originally Posted by Perfidy
Nice. I love the lingerie colors and even though you're rocking the 'blur' I can see your beauty!😁 Originally Posted by Amber Does
I'd definitely like to meet up with you sometime soon! Originally Posted by Perfidy

Whoops!

elg.....
I can make sure we never meet. That's not an issue. Originally Posted by Perfidy
And another one bites the dust.

Now that's some funny shit.

Enjoy your vacation. Bye Phoenixfux and Perfidy
  • JDogg
  • 06-18-2019, 11:53 AM
Very Nice, can't wait to see ya.
And another one bites the dust.

Now that's some funny shit.

Enjoy your vacation. Bye Phoenixfux and Perfidy Originally Posted by Frank Fucks It Right
Fuckin’ amazing, isn’t it?

elg......
Hope to see you soon darling you are HOTT
Oh no! She had another handle? Who does that these days? Like it's not worth the extra steps to log out log in log out log in and so on. You get the point lol

Well I'm sure she will survive as popular as she is ♡
Oh no! She had another handle? Who does that these days? Originally Posted by Amber Does
Fuck if I know. Good grief.
Who the hell says toots in this century? I thought the rat pack were all dead.
Other than the tits, is anything else changed or is it still status quo?

Taskmaster, your thoughts please. Originally Posted by Frank Fucks It Right
My thoughts? Yes -the tits are nice. As for change vs. status quo, I guess that depends on when one is considering the baseline. As such, I'm not sure.

As for the relationship of Phoenix and Perfidy , well, that speaks for itself.