Scammers

No it’s just about being safe and deposits which I collect now and have never ripped anyone off. Guys these days just don’t care about waisting our time anymore. And the scammer bitches making it hard for the good ladies here!
Thank you. That's all I'm saying. Men are worried about $50 deposit. While we have to worry about our lives
So my take is that if I see that you have reviews, well known and legit then I would consider sending a deposit. What makes me not do it is the legit providers who are SUPER inconsistent and have little to no communication skills. I know we aren't your number one priority in your life but if something happens, just let us know it's not that hard. If we send a deposit, and we don't meet, either send it back or hold/remember for when another meet is set up. Happened a few times that a deposit was sent but we didn't meet, her end, and when I msgd again she wanted another deposit and that's bs.
I think everyone is making this topic too complicated. It’s a business. If a provider wants to charge a deposit that’s her right. If men don’t want to pay a deposit that’s their choice. If you don’t like Walmart go to Target!!!
So my take is that if I see that you have reviews, well known and legit then I would consider sending a deposit. What makes me not do it is the legit providers who are SUPER inconsistent and have little to no communication skills. I know we aren't your number one priority in your life but if something happens, just let us know it's not that hard. If we send a deposit, and we don't meet, either send it back or hold/remember for when another meet is set up. Happened a few times that a deposit was sent but we didn't meet, her end, and when I msgd again she wanted another deposit and that's bs. Originally Posted by Guber2113
I think everyone is making this topic too complicated. It’s a business. If a provider wants to charge a deposit that’s her right. If men don’t want to pay a deposit that’s their choice. If you don’t like Walmart go to Target!!! Originally Posted by baseballlover
BBL i see your point and its feasible! but hear me out its just like guber said send a deposit they don't follow through then want another next round like they magically forgot! And the deposit is never a small one like miss love portrays its usually half up front when a gal charges 300 + per hour that's some serious coin to worry about!

i have had dates come from hours away even states away if the provider and hobbyist have a mutual respect for one another and communication as well as day before and day of the date are confirmed i have had many dates work in my favor!

on the flip side of that coin i have paid deposits with several well-known providers with decent to great reputations. every single time i have they have never followed through every single time!

so one may ask why anyone would pay a deposit to an unknown new to the hobby or a known gal with a nasty attitude and board persona a deposit? good question huh! I've done the deposit thing its never panned out so i will never do it again regardless of how good your rep is or how many stellar reviews you have!
Completely see your point. Don’t get me wrong, the brain down under has cost me lots of money time and headache. I’ve lost deposits on chasing unicorns
and i have had unicorns deposit free! now ones unicorn may differ from the next as we all have different tastes in women! i have also had unicorns my perfect demographic woman also be duds dead fish a flop if you will!
I think everyone is making this topic too complicated. It’s a business. If a provider wants to charge a deposit that’s her right. If men don’t want to pay a deposit that’s their choice. If you don’t like Walmart go to Target!!! Originally Posted by baseballlover
This. 100 times this.

Most of this junk is driven off of myths and fear. Ladies you advertise in a place where scammers dominate, so when you do the things they do, you're suspect. Want to not advertise there? Try ECCIE, but you know, remember you're running a business and we vote with our wallets.

I'll never send a deposit, or give out personal information. If I get blocked, ok then, I'll move on. More fish in the sea.

I don't send a "picture" to prove I'm not law enforcement (because that doesn't prove anything - despite the providers that naively believe that), and if I get asked for an ID, I always ask if I can see hers as well. That never happens.

To the provider who says "you're only risking 50 bucks, I am risking my life." Drama, and not true. Guys here have been robbed, held up at gunpoint by providers (or their friends), etc. So no one has some high horse here. Risk is risk for everyone.

So the simple thing is that if you don't like her business practices, don't book her. If guys won't pay your deposits, or jump through your hoops wait until someone will. Screening is always a balance.

No one has to justify how they run their business, or how they spend their hard earned money. Because in this type of market, it's up to YOU.

But one of the parties here is trying to maintain a business, so they'd probably be well advised to understand that those demanding wages per hour more than some professionals should probably think about how they brand themselves. Lurkers are reading these posts and making money decisions.

Just some thoughts.

Happy fun time to everyone
Ok ok that I said that! And how many men are found in a ditch JJ? Cuz it's been a bunch of ladies. Want me to Start listing this shit. Let's just start with the guy from kc who killed OVER 30 OF US! GROW THE FUCK UP. ITS NOT FUCKING BULLSHIT WHEN MOST OF US ARE SINGLE PARENTS. MATTER OF FACT I EVEN HAD ONE DUDE ATTEMPT TO STEAL FROM ME RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. I KICKED HIS FUCKING ASS. SO YOU GET ROBBED GUESS YOU BETTER BE BEATING ASS CUZ I HEAR MORE STORIES ABOUT THIS SHIT HAPPENING TO WOMEN NOT MEN. QUIT TRYING SALONS AND MASSAGE PALLORS AND GET ON ECCIE RIGHT?
It's not just your thoughts if you're calling people liars. And this is one reason I have never and will never see you JJ
I love how certain men on here act like yall know what's best for us. Do you not realize that we aren't your daughters or wives right? You cannot control anything we do which in reality is why most of yall are pissed
We’re pissed because we have providers like Nikki who’s reviews suck
Telling us what what we should think.
My reviews suck? That's funny haven't had but one maybe. So you can go fuck yourself
It's not just your thoughts if you're calling people liars. And this is one reason I have never and will never see you JJ Originally Posted by Nikkilove91
i don't remember ever trying to see you? LOL. given youre not even in my town, that seems a safe bet. party on!

dont know where i called anyone a liar, did you miss the part where i said run your business how you run it? so what's your point again?

charge whatever deposit you want, for whatever reason, people will pay if they want, or not. that's how it works.

good luck! 🙂
To the provider who says "you're only risking 50 bucks, I am risking my life." Drama, and not true.
So you didn't say that?