Hola!

Ya know, I'm kinda diggin this new year, new board thing. Kinda like a fresh start!

I can tell you about a fresh start,,2010 has got to be better than 2009,, Originally Posted by GRIPITRIPIT
Really is feelin like home now with the old handle back. 2010 is gonna be great!
  • MrGiz
  • 01-16-2010, 01:26 AM
It hasn't been complete , without ya!!

Now.... let's get sandy!

Giz
Good to see the "old gang" on here....where's Pam??
Just couldn't resist poppin' my eccie cherry on Tori's thread. Sounds like everyone's having a good start to 2010.

Tori, good to see you posting & looking forward to that showcase!
Good to see the "old gang" on here....where's Pam?? Originally Posted by canoodle
That's what I've been wondering. She provided interesting topics on the old board.
  • MrGiz
  • 01-16-2010, 10:45 PM
..... Tori, good to see you posting & looking forward to that showcase! Originally Posted by MacPhisto
Tori..... I would luv to help with that showcase!! Ready, willing, & able

Giz
Good to see the "old gang" on here....where's Pam?? Originally Posted by canoodle
That's what I've been wondering. She provided interesting topics on the old board. Originally Posted by Lonesome
If someone has Pam's email s/he should drop Pam a line and tell her she's late to the party.

Cheers,

bcg
That's what I've been wondering. She provided interesting topics on the old board. Originally Posted by Lonesome
If someone has Pam's email s/he should drop Pam a line and tell her she's late to the party.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
I coulda swore this thread was originally about Tori.

Anyway, Tori welcome aboard.

I have heard great things about you and look forward to meeting you.
I have it...I'll do it!
Glad to see you on here Tori!