Ridiculous republicans.

The pair. Means stuff, including access to campaign funds. Originally Posted by HDGristle
You mean like grocery shopping????? A team? Nah Mr Gristle, democrats were voting for Bribes as President. Period. Cumala was not on the primary ballot. Therefore, she didn’t win one vote. I’ll drop the mic right here.
... Do you believe most of the Repubs would have been
content enough with Mike Pence taking the nod?? Originally Posted by Salty Again

No, because the party of weird domestic terrorists were trying to murder Mike Pence on J6th on order of DJT
You mean like grocery shopping????? A team? Nah Mr Gristle, democrats were voting for Bribes as President. Period. Cumala was not on the primary ballot. Therefore, she didn’t win one vote. I’ll drop the mic right here. Originally Posted by bambino
What part of your post has anything to do with the actual topic of the thread- "Ridiculous Republicans"? You're always quick to point out if one sentence strays off- when you write a paragraph with word salad and innuendo, insults and deflection. You're better than that Bam.
Question...Can anyone honestly say the country is in a better place now than it was 3 years ago? Gas prices up, economy is shit, grocery prices up, mortgage rates up, US is no longer self sufficient, does everyone forget one of the first things Joe did was close the Keystone pipeline? All this concentration on electric cars, manufacturing the battery of an electric car creates more pollution than the fumes from gas for the lifetime of that vehicle. WW3 is about to break out. Millions of illegals entering the country. And to further insult the good people of this country, you have Kamala saying if she gets in she will do this, do that etc, yet did not do any of those things during the past 3.5 years she was in office. Do you support males in female sports? Do I think Trump is necessarily the answer, no, but all I can say is the country was in a much better place during his term than it is now. Oh ya, let's not forget COVID. It sucks that our country is in a place where people consider not voting because they think the election is rigged and/or there is not 1 candidate they support.