Obama to Propose New Tax on Poor and Middle Class

ANOTHER LIE FROM THE KING OF KANSAS (bus stations)

BTW -- and you can ALL deal with this. COG is a LIAR (habitual violator of the 10 Commandments) not because we call him a liar. he's a liar because he neither seeks the truth nor promotes it. Everything he posts is spin against our Government and our President. His "opposition" to the Republican Party is just as much a lie as everything else he posts.

Seek the truth, asshole. Post the truth, asshole.

You are a parlor trick, Unaliar.

Plain and simple.
What's the lie, Doove? Oh, yeah. There isn't one.

You're spouting the 10 Commandments, Assup? I didn't know you were such a deeply religious person. I know none of us can match your standards for morality, rationality and civility. Try as we might, it is beyond our reach.

That is why we elected you . . .

DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR 2013

ASSUP!!!

• Doove
  • 01-16-2013, 04:20 AM
What's the lie, Doove? Oh, yeah. There isn't one. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You make a claim that your own post confirms as wrong.

Either a liar, or an idiot. Take your pick. Me, i'm trying to be nice.
It would be interesting to know the plan for documenting the mileage.
Sounds like there could be a big opportunity for the Marxists to gather a lot more information about your travels. In addition, a lot more government employees and cost for enforcement. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Simple, one of those plugin monitors in the OBD port. Progressive Insurance has been offering plans with those for a couple years now.
It would be interesting to know the plan for documenting the mileage.
Sounds like there could be a big opportunity for the Marxists to gather a lot more information about your travels. In addition, a lot more government employees and cost for enforcement. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Many states record the vehicle's mileage when the vehicle undergoes its annual safety inspection.
They can check if you have on star or any other GPS installed in the vehicle or there is "car facts.com"