You can now list fee's in encounters.

Fucking Gremlins
Fucking Gremlins Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Sorry I just came to say your avatar is fucking hilarious

Pre-Pear-Uranus
Yup gone like the wind
That's too bad , next to ROS the fee is one of my key interests.

I really have to control my hobby costs otherwise I might not make my house payment! It means that some I want to see I won't get to see but I'm loving the ones in my price range.

Allegra , Aprill and others over $$$ that I lust after might need to wait till I hit a lottery.
You guys know you can put the fee in ROS, right?
LOL we need a stickie about putting all the info in the ROS. Everything is ok in ROS.
well that was an exciting 30 mins of reading on the independent reviews. did some quick research etc. sucks we cant revert back to that. so much better
I am sad. I missed the window and would have enjoyed reading some of my old reviews.

I would have REALLY loved reading Chung and RTG's old reviews. They were truly epic pieces of writing!
Sorry I just came to say your avatar is fucking hilarious

Pre-Pear-Uranus Originally Posted by Analeese
I thought I was hip because I figured out the "pear".. only YOU could have figured out the Uranus part, LOL

I am sad. I missed the window and would have enjoyed reading some of my old reviews.

I would have REALLY loved reading Chung and RTG's old reviews. They were truly epic pieces of writing! Originally Posted by Brandofan
thanks Brandofan! damn, if I had known that was a Gremlin occurrence, I would have taken screenshots yesterday!

I gather this was a one-time Gremlin event, and old reviews and fee listings will not return?
Well Chung, you'll just have to go back to Houston and rewrite my favorite review of all time. Watch out for shrapnel!
Well Chung, you'll just have to go back to Houston and rewrite my favorite review of all time. Watch out for shrapnel! Originally Posted by Brandofan
Would be cool to have an archive for memories...been lots of good times over the years on the playground
Reminder... a lot of changes and testing going on. What you see today, you might not see tomorrow and what you don't see today might be there tomorrow... LOL

Have patience... things will work out!
I thought I was hip because I figured out the "pear".. only YOU could have figured out the Uranus part, LOL

thanks Brandofan! damn, if I had known that was a Gremlin occurrence, I would have taken screenshots yesterday!

I gather this was a one-time Gremlin event, and old reviews and fee listings will not return? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Oh Chung....you crack me up...I nearly died laughing when I figured it out and when you posted this....
Okay you guys got a taste. Now you know that archive of reviews is far from being gone.

Seems there's still a great deal of interest in those old reviews.......interesting.

Good things to come.
Okay you guys got a taste. Now you know that archive of reviews is far from being gone.

Seems there's still a great deal of interest in those old reviews.......interesting.

Good things to come. Originally Posted by St.Christopher

So let it be written, so let it be done.