Saggy granny’s

• BLM69
  • 12-15-2023, 07:18 PM
Two of those pics are males. You'll look like that eventually. Unless of course you spend thousands on a neck lift. Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
You into whores with turkey necks?
You into whores with turkey necks? Originally Posted by BLM69

Thres a fetish for everything bro.
  • Busty
  • 12-15-2023, 07:55 PM
That granny keeps it real and looks natural, not like other granny's pretending they're MILFs instead of GILFS and charging like their in their 20s LMAO Originally Posted by BLM69
Nothing wrong with a little upkeep but too much cosmetic surgery & she will look like Joan Rivers.
The fat duck lips, cheek implants, skin too tight in certain areas, make-up too heavy, tattoo eyebrows that are too dark & harsh is not appealing when it doesn't look natural.

The rich & famous Madonna really went overboard.
  • BLM69
  • 12-15-2023, 08:57 PM
Nothing wrong with a little upkeep but too much cosmetic surgery & she will look like Joan Rivers.
The fat duck lips, cheek implants, skin too tight in certain areas, make-up too heavy, tattoo eyebrows that are too dark & harsh is not appealing when it doesn't look natural.

The rich & famous Madonna really went overboard. Originally Posted by Busty
All these whores trying to stay looking young and failing miserable, the queen granny has checked out after being asked for a unedited out of the shower picture 🤣 maybe she'll invite to Sunday brunch
Guys these younger women under 50 have got to be feeling the heat and serious competition. The granny's and tranny's are in high demand and on fire lately. I guess all that toxic leftard ideology of the last 20 years is a boner killer for most men so many of them are revolting and going for the old school trad thots. Makes sense when you think about it. Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla
I know right think about how much modern women have ruined themselves that men are preferring to bone granny's and tranny's over this current generation of social media thots. Its actually an upgrade when you think about it. Makes sense. Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla
This thread has nothing to do with ‘trannies’ and you are the only one to bring them up (until this post by me), not once, but twice…Is your infatuation with tyrannies something you’ve acted upon, or you’re just a tranny lurker? Do you fantasize about getting boned up the ass by an old granny tranny or swallowing his/her cum?…Like you said on another thread, “There’s no shame in your game.”
  • BLM69
  • 12-16-2023, 07:57 PM
Thres a fetish for everything bro. Originally Posted by cage196
Saggy fat necks is a fetish? I know saggy tits are 😂