P411 Date Request Total Fuckstration !!

crunchtime,
if the woman lists how best to contact her, i use that medium.
if she doenst, if she is on p411, i'll send a date request and copy it via email or pm. [or vice versa]
if she's not on p411, i'll send a msg via eccie and copy via email. [or vice versa]

if i dont get a response back in a few days, i move on.
yep, it can be frustrating, but that's life!!
roll with it or let it roll over you.

Sometimes appt request do end up in our spam folder. Perhaps follow up with a pm letting a lady know you sent her appt request.

As far as watching when a lady logs onto p411 and not read your message. It's not personal. Sometimes we only have a little bit of time to do what we need to do on there. Posting ads, reference checks, responding to other gents. It's not personal. I'm sure when a lady has the time she responds to who she has time to message. It takes more time than you think to juggle communication with gents and providers. In other words, don't go by a ladies log on time. There are other things a lady could be doing on there. She is not necessarily avoiding you or ignoring you. She could also get sidetracked if she is multi tasking. P411 signs us out after 30min of inactivity.

I understand your frustration. Just trying to explain it from a providers experience. Originally Posted by EmilyEzzell
^^^^^^^^^^ EXCELLENT POST.
a few women have showed me their email inbox [besides their pretty love box] and they have more emails that i've ever seen in any work colleague's inbox - hundreds if not thousands!!!
plus, they have to keep up w/ eccie and p411 and maybe multiple email inboxes.

i give you ladies tons of props and credits for dealing with the barrage of communications from us guys looking for a deliteful time!!

Did you wash your ass and shave before you sent the request? They can tell with that wimmin's intuition thing if you're just sitting around in your undies thinking about it or if you have your contact a ho etiquette thing going on. Just sayin. Originally Posted by phildo
...Phildo , you do not know me from anything,but by your response , I have a clue what you are. Originally Posted by crunchtime
crunchtime, there is satire and there is negativity.
there are several eccie members who post satire or make jokes that look like real comments.
hope you learn to distinguish between the two here in eccie posts.

I have had a few issues along the same lines on P411 and ECCIE. I have had ladies not respond to a a date request or a PM on both, then I post an ISO and they PM me about it WTF? Sometimes I get a PM and when I reply they never answer back. Most of the time things go pretty smooth but it is frustrating when you have very limited time to play. I look at it like I am fishing. I know the best spots to fish and I bring the right bait. Sometimes I catch and sometimes I go home with my rod in my hand Originally Posted by slingblade
just cos a person logs on to a system or clicks the "confirm you received this pvt msg" or clicks to view a message DOES NOT MEAN that they did indeed read it.
all that says is that they logged on or clicked a button.

like i said above, it can be frustrating [doesnt have to be], but that's life!!
roll with it or let it roll over you.

may you guys find some piece to give you peace!
They may be looking at your ratio of negative reviews to positive reviews and decide it's not worth taking a chance.
Is this another whine long and often enough get a pity fuck thread?

Just curious. There's already one in full swing, so I was thinking maybe this was a copycat pity fuck thread, that's all.

What's with all the ho bashing I can't get an appointment whining lately? Wimmin don't call you back to hook up, move on. It's not like there's this one hot ho in DFW that is holding all the pussy, is there?
Thanks to all of you , and here is the bottom line. Today at 11:00 AM we were suppose to get together . I went on P411 and guess what , it stated she was on line so I sent a PM asking if we were going to get together. She never responded and in fact never read the PM`s that I sent. So my next thought was it really her online or someone else just keepinh her page up to date. Next question does this go down sa NCNS I think so !!
Thanks to all of you , and here is the bottom line. Today at 11:00 AM we were suppose to get together . I went on P411 and guess what , it stated she was on line so I sent a PM asking if we were going to get together. She never responded and in fact never read the PM`s that I sent. So my next thought was it really her online or someone else just keepinh her page up to date. Next question does this go down sa NCNS I think so !! Originally Posted by crunchtime
I'm confused. You got ahold of her finally and had a confirmed date set up? Then she didn't show?
  • Diver
  • 12-04-2013, 05:56 PM
I find that it is rare that a p411 request is answered less than half I can't send text my hobby phone stays at the office and pm's are just as useless. I have plenty of ok's on p411 so I understand the op's frustration. Just an answer would be nice.
Sometimes the girl may not be taking appointments for some reason (hiatus, pregnant, really busy) therefore not responding.

Who was it?
Is this another whine long and often enough get a pity fuck thread?

Just curious. There's already one in full swing, so I was thinking maybe this was a copycat pity fuck thread, that's all.

What's with all the ho bashing I can't get an appointment whining lately? Wimmin don't call you back to hook up, move on. It's not like there's this one hot ho in DFW that is holding all the pussy, is there? Originally Posted by phildo
There has been quite the revelation on that thread. Good stuff. Apparently my charitable moment turned into a moment of truth for the former banned member now known as NearHauteRed.

And the good news is no assholes are getting a pity fcuk. In my defense, I was only holding up my end of deal. That is until.....