Your fantasy!

I've boned on a balcony-it was hot. I've done sex in public-always hot. Done roleplay-it works best if you get a little tipsy first ; ) I've done a lot of things that are really hot EXCEPT................

BONE ON A ROLLERCOASTER!!!! Is this even possible? I don't know why-but I think it would be wildly exhilerating! Getting off and fearing for your life just entice me somehow. I guess I'm a wierdo. That's probably the best explanation. And if I didn't think it would send me straight to hell-I'd love to get down in a confessional booth. Originally Posted by Devynn von Tease
Devynn, you're a freak! But we knew that already!
rekcaSxT, an Indian (from South Asia that is) Provider who would dress in a Sari for me is one of my fantasies. I've also fantasized about a Japanese provider in anything and a blond in a Super Girl costume.
rekcaSxT, an Indian (from South Asia that is) Provider who would dress in a Sari for me is one of my fantasies. I've also fantasized about a Japanese provider in anything and a blond in a Super Girl costume. Originally Posted by thundarr28
sicko.....

just kidding!
Iron Butterfly, you should change your handle to Iron Tounge.
What can I say, comparably my fantasies are kind of tame.
Just messing with ya!

At least you have fantasies
I've always wanted to go at it in a theater while watching the movie, but other people always want to sit on the back row, and constantly leaving and coming back to the theater, etc. So, doubt it will happen.
Devynn, you're a freak! But we knew that already! Originally Posted by rekcaSxT
Now Sacker, you say that like it's a bad thing
Tess
I just thought of a new one a little while ago- all the Austin Adorables in a giant kiddie pool filled with oil or mud. Hell, or even jello. And now being under Tess-I am again inspired! I like hot blondes with big racks ; ) I'm ready Tess to let my freak flag fly when you are ; )
Now Sacker, you say that like it's a bad thing
Tess Originally Posted by Topshelf Tess
No not at all

I just thought of a new one a little while ago- all the Austin Adorables in a giant kiddie pool filled with oil or mud. Hell, or even jello. And now being under Tess-I am again inspired! I like hot blondes with big racks ; ) I'm ready Tess to let my freak flag fly when you are ; ) Originally Posted by Devynn von Tease
See!
Wow, a bunch of Austin Adorables in a kiddie pool! Could we be like, naked?

hummmm, maintain my "good girl image" or get freaky with Devynn. Decisions decisions!
Do ya think they'd talk about us?
Tess
o.O I'd like it if we were all in swimsuits so that we can tear them off one another! Watching items of clothing getting torn off and flying in all directions is HAWT! My dear, Tess the only time it's good to be good is if you're good at being bad ; )
Selling tickets???
I've boned on a balcony-it was hot. I've done sex in public-always hot. Done roleplay-it works best if you get a little tipsy first ; ) I've done a lot of things that are really hot EXCEPT................

BONE ON A ROLLERCOASTER!!!! Is this even possible? I don't know why-but I think it would be wildly exhilerating! Getting off and fearing for your life just entice me somehow. I guess I'm a wierdo. That's probably the best explanation. And if I didn't think it would send me straight to hell-I'd love to get down in a confessional booth. Originally Posted by Devynn von Tease
Devynn,
We have too much in common, lol! I have always wanted to do it in a confessional booth. I was just too much of a wuss to say it. You aren't the only one. Maybe we are adrenaline junkies? Ya think *wink*
See I told you girls we should host a mud wrestling venue. It would be hot and so much fun.

Tess,
I guess that is where the appeal is. Having sensory overload. I really hope I get to act out that fantasy. That is the one that I think about the most.

hhhmm. I have a massage table. Offers anyone?!
I have this fantasy of laying on a massage table or a bed, and being pleased by 3 or 4 people, a mix of guys and girls. One guy is going down on me, I am giving daty to a really hot girl, some one is playing with my nipples, and basically every other erogenous zone!

An orgy of really hot guys/girls
The slumber party thing!
The others include having sex in public places.
Having a hot girl just totally make out with me and have her way with me. Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
that's a coincidence---my fantasy is being one of the lucky few getting to play with you on the massage table. plus you get both the guy/girl thing all in one with me