Fake Reviews just for credit

You mean someone would actually post a FAKE review on a SHMB? !!!!

Oh my God....

My faith is shattered.

Seriously, though - I don't know what a good solution is for the 'fake review' problem. There are going to be some fake ones. There are going to be some well-written, honest ones.

Personally, I don't ever put too much stock in any single review. Why? Unlike reviews of products, this business is HIGHLY subjective. What one person thinks is a fantastic time might not be for someone else. For example, I'm sure that there is some guy out there who would think that a provider swinging from the ceiling fan with a dildo hanging out of her ass while clucking like a chicken would be a real turn-on. Me, not so much.

I use the reviews of a lady 'in bulk' to make a decision. If there are 20 good reviews of a provider, and each one gives somewhat similar information, but she has one bad review, I'll pretty much ignore the bad one. Even if the bad one was a honest review, everybody is entitled to a bad day every now and then.

The same applies in the other direction - For example, I for one normally won't book sessions with providers who don't offer BBBJ. So, if I'm looking at a provider's reviews and see 20 reviews that say CBJ but there's 1 review that says 'BBBJNQNS and she swallowed every drop like it was her favorite candy', then I'm going to ignore that 1 review and won't contact that provider.

Now that all of that is said, I do wish that more reviews would be honest in the 'Would You Recommend This Provider' section. It seems that there is some kind of mental block against giving a NO recommendation around here. I've read many reviews that end in a 'YES' recommendation where I'm thinking 'How the HELL could you say 'YES' after she showed up late, up-sold everything, laid there like a dead stick while you did your thing, and then rushed you out the door like you were yesterday's trash?

If she deserves a NO, give her a NO. I'll shut up now.
So fake reviews are a scourge. But personally, im willing to put up with them. I don't ever take too much stock in one person's review. And if a provider only has 1 review, I wouldn't call her anyways.
The way i see it, reviews on sites that encourage them are always going to be subjective. Even if they are true, one man's opinion on "boobs" being nice, or an ass being nice, is subjective. Now there is no way that we can eliminate the jackasses that are exactly that. Just gotta take the bad with the good. And do a lot of homework. A lot...