Do you support Biden

Biden wasn't my choice but anything is better than the orange haired dictator. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Well now you have a demented dictator with hardly any hair, lol.
I pay my taxes the government take my money and he get paid.
then you support open borders and flooding the nation with illegals, massive invasion of privacy, culture wars and the fake plague "mandates". got it.

don't overthink this ivy guy. do you support Biden? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
They don't seem to get it do they, lol.
They don't seem to get it do they, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17

they will. when its too late and the revolution eats its own. butt it'll be too late by then. all they will know then is L17 and TWK et el told them so.

BAHHAAAAAA
Gawd I feel just like all the dead voters who voted for biden! lolling
don't overthink this ivy guy. do you support Biden? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
This reminds me of the Wonderlic cognitive test I had to take many years ago for a job. I'll just reword how I'd pose the question for that particular test:

Lucas does not support Biden

Lucas is not a liberal

That means that Lucas supports Trump

A) True
B) False
C) Uncertain

Obviously if I want to get the answer right on the test I'd have to select C. But my personal answer to that conclusion would be B.
I'm a very proud Biden voter and devout supporter.

• oeb11
  • 10-22-2021, 03:30 AM
'Support fiden"????

That is teh purpose of his Depends!

Welcome back - TWK!!!
Brandon said at a town hall show with andy cooper he doesn't care about freedom Hmm this is the POTUS ,
Think about that fact.
Biden wasn't my choice but anything is better than the orange haired dictator. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
I'm sorry you're suffering from a cognitive decline like a certain chief executive we all know.
It depends on your definition of "support". If I voted no, it would be taken as if I supported Trump. Hence, why I made it a point to facetiously mention "neither" as an option because I know the poll is designed to be a straw man pro Trump argument... but like tg just posted, I'd take anyone over Trump so it's a moot point. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Interesting...and your own words indict you. If you speak the truth about Biden then, according to you, that means you support Trump. This is not binary. This is how the dems conned you into voting for someone who can't remember his own birthday. Just not a great thinker.
his hose doesn't even support him
This reminds me of the Wonderlic cognitive test I had to take many years ago for a job. I'll just reword how I'd pose the question for that particular test:

Lucas does not support Biden

Lucas is not a liberal

That means that Lucas supports Trump

A) True
B) False
C) Uncertain

Obviously if I want to get the answer right on the test I'd have to select C. But my personal answer to that conclusion would be B. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

if you don't support Biden then vote NO or just don't vote at all. this isn't about Trump. it's about Biden and his direction for the nation. do you support Biden's "vision" (sic) of America or not?

why?

name one thing Trump did you disagree with.
his hose doesn't even support him Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

Why would his water hose support him?