Lalaskittles review

Originally Posted by bjwstw
Why is it necessary to ask these questions in private? "Would you fuck Martha Stewart? Would you fuck Oprah? Would you fuck my mommy? I'd fuck yours, the way she trims the crust off the bread makes my pre-adolescent weener hard."

Lala, you don't have to justify shit but good for you. Ignore the private comments in this thread, they are infantile, though a couple of our better members got caught up in them.
theres nothing bad in the private at all related to her. nothing to worry about.
but but but can task answer in the open????

Thanking tebow for no PA right now LOL
he can answer any way he likes, that's his choice.
Again with this? Which is true, the private or the review?

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=629473
he can answer any way he likes, that's his choice. Originally Posted by bjwstw
Well , not really. You asked a question in Private, so I can't answer it in public without revealing your private question (which would be a violation) as answering your private question in public without revealing your question would make no sense to someone reading the answer who couldn't see the question.

Therefore, I will just say that my comments were basically that Lala is a nice girl and I certainly wouldn't kick her out of bed or my house.
yes that's what he said, he would bring her to his house and have fun.
no big deal
Well , not really. You asked a question in Private, so I can't answer it in public without revealing your private question (which would be a violation) as answering your private question in public without revealing your question would make no sense to someone reading the answer who couldn't see the question.

Therefore, I will just say that my comments were basically that Lala is a nice girl and I certainly wouldn't kick her out of bed or my house. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
yes it would make sense.
Again with this? Which is true, the private or the review?

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=629473 Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
You didn't answer the question. I read a PM from you, part of which felt like a threat, but I'm not sure, the rest of which was indecipherable.
Yes she is Fuck worthy. Lets end this