Faves!

to avoid bruising any fragile male egos, how about ladies posting 5 men they wish would call them that they haven't seen yet?
I'm sure I'm on 1 or 2 lists and I doubt it's a 'favorite' list. Originally Posted by Hercules
I am with Herc, I am just trying to stay off the DNF list.
to avoid bruising any fragile male egos, how about ladies posting 5 men they wish would call them that they haven't seen yet? Originally Posted by daveindallas
That would be an interesting list...but, not gonna happen because the Providers don't want to "slight" any of us guys by leaving us off the list, thereby losing business. When you've seen her for more than 4 times (how about 20 times?), you are definitely on her list.
When you've seen her for more than 4 times (how about 20 times?), you are definitely on her list. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Is that her "top 60 favorite clients" list? I suspect some of the ladies have a lot of repeat customers who have seen her more than 4 times.

If the measure is top 100 or top 60 favorite clients, though, maybe I make a few more lists than I'd assumed.