You know it's going to be a bad session when?

When the guy or gal posting the alert is either very new to the hobby or a "veteran" well know for lax research or screening.

ijs
When pulls out a wadded up pair of used stockings and asks you to where them.
(Uhhhh......no)
  • pxmcc
  • 10-03-2017, 07:58 PM
When after picking up the upcharged, menu-adjusted, pre-negotiated donation, she says, "Oh, I only offer covered daty/dato." Wtf? Covered dato? I donated/negotiated 180 hh for covered dato? Yes, I always bring saran wrap to my sessions. This definitely requires a review.

This will become my first No of an Eccie provider in a while: BP's/Eccie's Braelyn/Honey_Love. It will be called, " BP Braelyn pulls the ol' bait-n-switch." lol.
For most ladies ... they know its going to be a bad session when I show up and they see my 1.3" of dangling death.
Placing a condom over a limp dick? Damn!
  • pxmcc
  • 10-03-2017, 08:14 PM
^^ Well at least you should be able to get plenty of Greek with that monster!
When after picking up the upcharged, menu-adjusted, pre-negotiated donation, she says, "Oh, I only offer covered daty/dato." Wtf? Covered dato? I donated/negotiated 180 hh for covered dato? Yes, I always bring saran wrap to my sessions. This definitely requires a review.

This will become my first No of an Eccie provider in a while: BP's/Eccie's Braelyn/Honey_Love. It will be called, " BP Braelyn pulls the ol' bait-n-switch." lol. Originally Posted by pxmcc

I expected the bear spray from you. I'm sad.

And my answer is when they fake ass pics. Twisted all up to make that ass look plump and hiding the stomach with their hand and you walk in and it's like Tayor swift in the ass and Rick Ross in the stomach.
C'Mon Italia, bring it. Lol. Originally Posted by Daddio
, okay

When you finally meet the guy who brags about being the best & you have to show him how to move them hips! LOL

Put on music catch a groove, groove baby groove...something, but don't hammer
When pulls out a wadded up pair of used stockings and asks you to where them.
(Uhhhh......no) Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW
Ha
I let those that ask keep my used stockings as a token.

I wonder if those sly foxes are reusing them
When a provider hears:

"My other handle is Wolfturd"
Jeez.....just realized all my typos too late. Teach me to post on my phone.
When the ad says curvy and she is just plain fat.
When you finally meet the guy who brags about being the best & you have to put on El Strappy and show him how to move them hips! Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
FIFY.
When she asks you to advance her half the money on PayPal before the appointment
When you walk into the lady's incall and the previous dude's condom is on the floor.