Ugh... The woes of not being a "clock watcher"....

Funny story.
I was with this guy for a 4 hr dinner date. We had such a great dinner and such great time back in the room. Neither of us wanted the date to end. It was at the 3.5 hr mark and I thought, I don't have anywhere I need to be I can stay an extra hour or two, no problem. I went to the bathroom and when I got back, he was messing with the clock on the bed side table. He had changed the time (pushing it back 15 min) but claimed he was trying to find a radio station. I busted him and laughed, "Only 15 min.? I said, I'll stay another hour." We rolled back into the bed and enjoyed an extra hour.

But, I still think how silly he was, trying to keep me for just 15 more min. by changing the clock.
Funny story.
I was with this guy for a 4 hr dinner date. We had such a great dinner and such great time back in the room. Neither of us wanted the date to end. It was at the 3.5 hr mark and I thought, I don't have anywhere I need to be I can stay an extra hour or two, no problem. I went to the bathroom and when I got back, he was messing with the clock on the bed side table. He had changed the time (pushing it back 15 min) but claimed he was trying to find a radio station. I busted him and laughed, "Only 15 min.? I said, I'll stay another hour." We rolled back into the bed and enjoyed an extra hour.

But, I still think how silly he was, trying to keep me for just 15 more min. by changing the clock. Originally Posted by JessicaKnightly
Wow!
After seeing your pics, I would've done the same thing.
if in the end you find it too abrasive to screw and blow some pompous ass for 75 minutes instead of 60 minutes that is your right. if the 300 is not that important thats great and you should stand on principle and hope that a true gentleman with 300 to spend calls and will be happy with the agreed upon 60 minutes. if the $ are of importance sometimes you are forced to swallow your pride and perhaps a few other things give a bit more than should be expected and move on. all depends on you and what you need and desire
What about a fucktard that books an hour appointment but reschedules to a half hour due to the time constraints and then stays for two? The fucktard owes the lady.
Uh huh, i've only had one guy accuse me of being a clock watcher
which his story is far far from the truth. Gosh i hate liars!
He failed to mention (my last review) all the BAD things he did too me.
Like i said I HATE LIARS!