Will I Ever Learn?

If she had any social skills at all....she wouldn't have had the pimp
I've been there. Eventually the attraction changes into revulsion.
You can pick them up out of the mud and wash them off but eventually they will jump right back in ..... Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
You can take the little girl out of the woods, but ...

..... you can't take the woods out of the little girl.
[IMG]http://api.ning.com/files/xq1LbTXexpJE1Nmip8-sMJjzMJOXQ0UbB1-GqSjlywm4pFhdAyzfHC48J1wWddxlP QnmyJsRtmfv95kJP9tXOKhh*Nc8kZB 3/The_Boondocks_A_Pimp_Name_Slic kback.jpg[/IMG]

Call up her pimp and tell him he forgot to house train her.

Seriously, I feel bad for the kid. It's doomed...
Oh boy. What a mess. When you saw her bringing extra freeloaders to the meal you invited her to, you should have made a hasty exit.

Rule #3: In This Thing of Ours, a bad situation rarely if ever gets better.
Totally out of line. But on a much more serious note I really feel sorry for the baby, sounds like it already has a strike against it. Originally Posted by seedman55
Yes, a very serious note, poor kid.
That's frickin child abuse giving a baby a jalapeno too make the baby be quite in public is bad, no telling what she does too that poor baby in private...sick.
Based on experience, I don't try to take them out (traditional dates) or dining. My interest in strippers is dances, itc or otc sex. Taking them out in public only leads for the most part to more expense, requests for money or worse them flirting with the waitstaff. Once the sex at the session is over they usually want to leave and thats fine with me. If you want dating like dining and movies, find a civilian gf. Strippers sell a fantasy, trying to date them in the traditional sense is ignoring reality. When she brought the other people it was her way of taking advantage of the situation to use you to the fullest. Sorta like a predator pickin your carcass clean.
In your post, you kept referring to her as your "friend".

Hopefully, you got that out of your system.

I agree with the other posters. That poor Kid is in for a rough ride.
WHO THE F*** GIVES A BABY A JALAPENO?! You should've smacked her in the head for that! Sorry ladies not promoting abuse of females but really? Come on!
Rule #3: In This Thing of Ours, a bad situation rarely, if ever, gets better. Originally Posted by blowpop
Words to live by.
Run Away!
Who saw that coming? Originally Posted by Wayward

Turned out better than I anticipated. He was only out some meal money, he got off cheap.
True Pyramider,meal a tank of gas and a pack of ciggs.....and I'm gone.
I'm still disturbed by the original post. What exactly is it that's supposed to be learned anyway, don't take feral bitches to buffets? I love how there being a child in this idiot's care is just a trivial detail. Hopefully a lesson has been learned and the cost of a pack of smokes stays safely in the bank, jfc, what is wrong with humanity?
RR it would be too easy to get caught up in the child. You know that would open a whole great big can of worms that turn out very bad for the Good Samaritan.