And the mass exit continues-yet another long time Republican is voting for Clinton.

those people who are said to be conservatives were never conservatives if they are voting for Hillary Clinton.

They revealed themselves by endorsing Clinton. those are the progressives disguised as conservatives. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
In other words... RINOS.
  • Old-T
  • 08-04-2016, 04:11 AM
Really? You're going to call the entire Bush family RINOS?

Beat that dead horse somewhere else. Establishment GOPers are not happy at all with Trump as the nominee, and they are either choosing to vote against him, or "vote their conscience" as Ted Cruz would say, and either not vote or vote Libertarian. Either way, Clinton ends up winning as they split the vote or refuse to vote. Originally Posted by RelaxationJunkie
Clinton won the election the day Trump won the nomination, to the serious detriment of the country. But the RWWs are still delusional and will wake up after the election is over to wonder how it all went so bad. They don't understand demographics, they don't understand that they set set fire to the house so they can have a marshmallow roast and feel good for a few minutes. Clinton is despised--rightly so--but the Reps were in a position to run almost any sane candidate and crush her, but instead they select a loud, obnoxious, grossly unqualified man who relishes pretending to be insane.

The next four years--hopefully not eight--are on the RWWs who would rather act like the spoiled brats they are than win an election and start undoing some of the stupidity of the last eight years. In the back of my mind I keep hearing the Mission Impossible music playing, and in his concession speech Trump will rip off his mask and admit he admit he was part of the Elect Hillary plot all along.
Clinton won the election the day Trump won the nomination, to the serious detriment of the country. But the RWWs are still delusional and will wake up after the election is over to wonder how it all went so bad. They don't understand demographics, they don't understand that they set set fire to the house so they can have a marshmallow roast and feel good for a few minutes. Clinton is despised--rightly so--but the Reps were in a position to run almost any sane candidate and crush her, but instead they select a loud, obnoxious, grossly unqualified man who relishes pretending to be insane.

The next four years--hopefully not eight--are on the RWWs who would rather act like the spoiled brats they are than win an election and start undoing some of the stupidity of the last eight years. In the back of my mind I keep hearing the Mission Impossible music playing, and in his concession speech Trump will rip off his mask and admit he admit he was part of the Elect Hillary plot all along.
Originally Posted by Old-T
Wouldn't it have been nice to have maybe Kasich vs. Biden up for election? Imagine voting FOR a candidate instead of AGAINST a candidate.
  • DSK
  • 08-04-2016, 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by Old-T
Yes, you are correct and I hope Mr. Trump will step down, and Kasich or someone like him can get in there.
...I hope Mr. Trump will step down, and Kasich or someone like him can get in there. Originally Posted by DSK
Buy a lotto ticket.
  • DSK
  • 08-04-2016, 03:52 PM
Buy a lotto ticket. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Better odds, I presume?
Better odds, I presume? Originally Posted by DSK
Yes, and if you hit you'll enjoy it more!!!

The "polling watchers" are ignoring some realities, because they are looking for the news they want to hear and publishing the story they want the sheep to see.

Some folks like plain, straight talk. The only ones in this crowd who are worried are the guys in suits with the little dark wrap-around glasses with a lapel pin on their jackets.

And they are afraid for Trump!

Here's a ClintonNoMore INSIDER-ESTABLISHMENT "supporter"!!!