Please Explain Warnings and Points

Ok, I'm missing something here. A person posts what looks like a legitimate question and the the only response he gets is is the latest episode of "As the Forum Turns".

I know the forum I used to mod would automatically inform you how many points you had left before you you took a enforced vacation. Looks like this one doesn't. OP, assuming you are sincere just send a PM to your local friendly mod. The people that would be the most intimately knowledgeable of how many points you have to play with are on their own vacations.
A warning equals no points..its more of a heads up of you cant.do that

Points range based on the offence ...something small can get you.say 2 or 3 points...you are allowed I believe 25 points before you get a vacation/ban.

Length of vacation/ban time ranges again on what got you in trouble..

If you have any points or warnings you can see them in your user cp..it will state how many points and when they expire.
But YOU WILL leave me alone if not now eventually you won't have a choice.

As Rocker Rick has demonstrated repeatedly, being Banned is no guarantee a member will not continue to post here. We see that in many of the handles being used by others to hide their real board personna.

It is not ok to stalk me or harass me by using my name in negative context or to make false ALLIGATIONS.

Says rules #1, #3, #4 and specifically

#17 - "Cyber Stalking" is a term that refers to the act of following another member around online. This may include persistent PMing of the other party, repeated ISOs about the other party, or excessive bumping of reviews or posting in threads about the other individual, whether it be positive or negative information posted. In any of these cases, whether staff deems that the behavior has crossed the line into cyber-stalking, or the "stalked" party complains to staff about the alleged behavior, staff will take the necessary steps to make it stop. Please avoid becoming involved in this type of conduct.

Because if you do not stop you will get pointed by the MODS, because that is their job. And unless you want to point out you will leave me alone. It's simple really.

Mods again please enforce. Thank you coachpaul2007, ffireman,Chica Chaser, and st. Christopher for being on top of this. Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
Or I will adapt to what seems to be effective in the current environment

Points range based on the offence ...something small can get you.say 2 or 3 points...you are allowed I believe 25 points before you get a vacation/ban.

If you have any points or warnings you can see them in your user cp..it will state how many points and when they expire. Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn

To build on what VictoriaLyn has stated

Bans can be arbitrary for offenses and earned without earning points.

But hitting 25 points earns a handle a 90 day vacation. You can however reappear under a new handle as demonstrated very effectively by Rocker Rick who has had hundreds of handles during his bans.
Oh Nilla, not Plain Vanilla any more .... true to your Avatar ...

MODs won't explain in open Forum the exact process and point numbers and how long points stand, etc etc .... they claim to have their reasons, but VL and W have given you a good idea ...

Hmmm, I need to lose my virginity some day too
I'll do as I please within the guidelines of the board KBF.... Originally Posted by Whispers
"As Rocker Rick has demonstrated repeatedly, being Banned is no guarantee a member will not continue to post here. We see that in many of the handles being used by others to hide their real board persona."

Or I will adapt to what seems to be effective in the current environment Originally Posted by Whispers
Just so we are clear Whispers............ should you end up being banned, will you serve it out like a man......... or will you take a page from RR and say to hell with the rules, the mods, the admins and the owners?

That last quote seems to say you'll do the latter.
I've RTM'd a few of your posts, I didn't go to any MOD specifically, so if ffireman is coming to you in my name, it is because of those RTMs so all of the MODS are aware of the issue. But then again someone did cite a few rules which you have broken in your Mandles thread.
I've done nothing to you, yet you decided to take it upon yourself to attack my credibility and integrity.
Dark Knight, what does that mean? Are you insinuating that the rules are not evenly applied or enforced in an objective manner on this site? I am SHOCKED!!! Shocked I tell you.

But the reason I'm asking is that I've been disciplined and don't understand the ramifications of such. I just want to make sure that I conduct myself within the boundaries of decorum set forth by the owners. I have no intention of trying to "push the edge of the envelope" or to see where the edge world truly drops away. Originally Posted by PlainVanillaATX
I got a mod warning yesterday for mention of "[redacted, redacted, redacted, etc.]".

Claire has promised to reimburse me for my expenses and pain and suffering.

If you have any points or warnings you can see them in your user cp..it will state how many points and when they expire. Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
Thank you responding TO MY THREAD! Much appreciated!

-Nilla
PVA, points are posted in your user page. You can see who gave you the points and you can see when they expire. If you get a warning, a yellow flag appears in the field. If you get points, a red flag appears in the field. Additionally, you and modtards can see a red/yellow flag on your post in the forum. No one else can see it.

You can always RTM an infraction if you feel it is unjustified..........all of modtardville can see your complaint.
Thank you responding TO MY THREAD! Much appreciated!

-Nilla Originally Posted by PlainVanillaATX
BTW, some of the folks on here think it's funny to change their user title to "BANNED," so don't put any faith in the label.

Personally, I think it should be self fulfilling prophecy, but it doesn't work that way.
BTW, some of the folks on here think it's funny to change their user title to "BANNED," so don't put any faith in the label. Originally Posted by GneissGuy
How does one change the user title?
How does one change the user title? Originally Posted by inspector farquar
http://www.eccie.net/profile.php?do=editprofile

Look for "Custom User Title"
BTW, some of the folks on here think it's funny to change their user title to "BANNED," so don't put any faith in the label.

Personally, I think it should be self fulfilling prophecy, but it doesn't work that way. Originally Posted by GneissGuy

It is my understanding that you cannot change it to "BANNED" under your handle. You can put "account disabled" etc, but not banned.