What Is Something That Sounds 100% False But Is Actually 100% True?

Like this thread PTH keep them coming I can use these at work to look smart Originally Posted by DavidC123
+1
Kangaroos have 3 pussies
Kangaroos have 3 pussies Originally Posted by infamousrock
Ok, I had to google to make sure this was a fact and I owe you a beer. 😂
Kangaroos have 3 pussies Originally Posted by infamousrock
Ok, I had to google to make sure this was a fact and I owe you a beer. �� Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist

Why should she have this huge pouch? I have things to carry too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJTDqWs62Jc
Lol! They don’t make shows like Seinfeld anymore
Ok, I had to google to make sure this was a fact and I owe you a beer. 😂 Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
You're welcome. Ever since I heard this I said no one will ever top me in random facts. LOL!!!
Charlie Chaplin entered a “Charlie Chaplin Look alike” contest once and came in 3rd place.
Some people on this board have more money than brains! It's true, look it up.
Sexy Brit was the valedictorian when she got her HS degree.
Sexy Brit was the valedictorian when she got her HS degree. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
I actually believe that! Of course how many in her graduating class?

Not sure but pretty small.
A million seconds is 11 days; a billion seconds is 32 years.
It is possible for an extremely overweight person to live off dietary supplements, water, and the fat burnt from ketosis.

Longest fasting record was 382 days. Medically supervised, he consumed water and multivitamins while dropping 456 to 180 LBS.
It is possible for an extremely overweight person to live off dietary supplements, water, and the fat burnt from ketosis.

Longest fasting record was 382 days. Medically supervised, he consumed water and multivitamins while dropping 456 to 180 LBS. Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist

Here's a three for one and at least one of the three is true!

1. More people are interested in weight loss than Javelin!
  2. The dot over an "i" is called a "tittle."
  3. The boob in my mouth is called a "tit."
In Switzerland, it is illegal to own even one Guinea pig.

Thank goodness for Arkansas, where you can legally own SIX raccoons, possoms or bobcats. Do I have to pick just one species or can I mix and match? Asking for a friend...