Provider Fantasies

I like for a client to tell me how they fucked other women even their wife’s while there fucken me big turn on! Originally Posted by Selena25
Ditto. Me too!

I like when a gent pours warm oil on my butt and slides his c&ck all over it!

Mr OP. We are due to do that!!
No yacht, but I'm sure I can find a boat to rent for an hour or two.
With this hobby I'm kinda ashamed of my fantasies lol but here goes
I have a cop fetish I'm not sure why but a man in uniform just makes me so hot !
Every time I get stopped by a hot cop I'm dreaming of him handcuffing me and taking me in the back of his car
Take me now Mr police man
I have a cop fetish I'm not sure why but a man in uniform just makes me so hot !
Every time I get stopped by a hot cop I'm dreaming of him handcuffing me and taking me in the back of his car
Take me now Mr police man Originally Posted by hot summer
I am sure the fantasy is mutual!
I am sure the fantasy is mutual! Originally Posted by g0lfnutt
I've never been arrested but I do believe it will turn me on if it ever happened ! Lmaooooo
Makes me hot just talking about it
I have some regular fantasies. I'd like to go somewhere with nothing on but lingerie and heels covered in a trench coat and show up at your front door..
I'd like to be fucked on the counters
NICE THREAD JD!!!
So when am I going to be invited on a yacht date, fed chocolate covered strawberries, body painted, bathed in rose pedals & herbs, massaged with warm tingling edible oil, licked/kissed from head to toe (get those juices flowing)… bend me over, enter in nice and slowly to a full fledge thrust till I bust
Just one of my many fantasies Originally Posted by Zenovia
Oh girl that sounds so hot and yummy!!! And Since I totally have a crush on your sexy self
It would also be my fantasy to be on that boat with you . Xoxoxo
  • BK
  • 06-18-2019, 04:31 PM
JDeHog I'm ready whenever you are
Take me now Mr police man Originally Posted by hot summer
Bad GIRL Bad GIRL whatcha gonna do whatcha gonna do when they come for you.
Men in uniform is a true turn on, we aught to find one patrolling 540, get him to pull us over as he is approaching the car, we can hike up the skirts just enough to show the thigh highs and have the girls busting out our shirts while twirling our hair through our fingers, licking our lips.
I am sure we can convince him to meet us on a back road somewhere.

We should seriously plan a boat date just because I miss rubbing oil all over that voluptuous body and gliding up and down.. where is Yankpunt when you need him
BK Is that an invite :*
I must take notes!
I have some regular fantasies. I'd like to go somewhere with nothing on but lingerie and heels covered in a trench coat and show up at your front door..
I'd like to be fucked on the counters Originally Posted by Issabella Monroe
Makes me wish my counters were lower.
  • Chmee
  • 06-19-2019, 07:30 PM
I'd like to be fucked on the counters Originally Posted by Issabella Monroe
issabella, would a huge office desk be an acceptable substitute?
Bad GIRL Bad GIRL whatcha gonna do whatcha gonna do when they come for you.
Men in uniform is a true turn on, we aught to find one patrolling 540, get him to pull us over as he is approaching the car, we can hike up the skirts just enough to show the thigh highs and have the girls busting out our shirts while twirling our hair through our fingers, licking our lips.
I am sure we can convince him to meet us on a back road somewhere.

We should seriously plan a boat date just because I miss rubbing oil all over that voluptuous body and gliding up and down.. where is Yankpunt when you need him Originally Posted by Zenovia
Omg this sounds like the best night of my life lol ! Where is yank when we need him!
We should rent a boat and have a girls day !!