It is right around the corner

I see,,, Ramblin has some pig nation pictures that will make you take a timeout.
No, Columbia SC is a real shithole compared to Fayetteville. It's down there with Tuscaloosa, College Station, and Starkville level suck.

If you're ever there, just tour the area the stadium is in. Originally Posted by Hogfan69
It isn't nice..

And Red Stick is a cesspool of a town also. Kind of a New Orleans light minus the urinal smell.

And A&M will struggle. I know their coach will be damn happy he signed that contract when Johnny was there.
:I resent that comment about New Orleans,,,, you talking about my piss contribution. You right,,, it does smell like a urinal around canal & bourbon street. Watch your step,,,, looks like a pile of p__p,,,

If I predict something and it goes wrong,,, I won't hear the
end of it.
I see,,, Ramblin has some pig nation pictures that will make you take a timeout. Originally Posted by Lorde
I have much more interesting ones, but I get pointed for that shit. These cuties will have to do for now.

The conference does have some hotties at the games for sure..

bama.jpg
And some who should have been smothered as a child by their parents..

auburn1.JPG
And in all fairness it happens to every team..

Even Alabama..

download (1).jpg
And in all fairness it happens to every team..

Even Alabama..

Attachment 323212 Originally Posted by bladtinzu
Oh shit, is that the tree poisoner?
Oh shit, is that the tree poisoner? Originally Posted by ramblinman69
It is.. I figured post him vs the teabagger since this asshats face is more widely known.
Screw it....the best sport in the world doesn't last but 8 seconds any way.
Sorry you can only last 8 sec
Screw it....the best sport in the world doesn't last but 8 seconds any way. Originally Posted by saddletramp
I read somewhere that a woman's orgasm lasts about 8 to 12 seconds,,, you have a good imagination about the game.

Does your cheerleader have hooker heels?,,,
[QUOTE=ramblinman69;1055452020]I have much more interesting ones, but I get pointed for that shit. I got points too. A time out was for beer,,,They are trying to break us apart.
Did they they tell you to break up with me?

Team spirit pictures only need panties,,, very little panties.
[QUOTE=Lorde;1055455599]
I have much more interesting ones, but I get pointed for that shit. I got points too. A time out was for beer,,,They are trying to break us apart.
Did they they tell you to break up with me?

Team spirit pictures only need panties,,, very little panties. Originally Posted by ramblinman69
Hitting the sauce again Lordy? What's your beverage of choice?

So since where on football. So what do y'all expect from the NFL this up and coming season. I see Denver probably winning the AFC again they made alot of changes on defense and as long as they don't choke in the big game they might have a chance of winning it all. The America's team (Cowboys) remind of the razorbacks in alot of ways same old story every year wait tell next year.