Now Im curious

• Chloe
  • 03-10-2010, 12:05 PM
I agree with lemontrees. The more we stretch this out the more it grows into something it's not. They didn't die lol, and now they have more time for other things
  • Laker
  • 03-10-2010, 12:47 PM
I have been with this board/community and it's various iterations for over 6 years now. I have seen moderators come and I have seen them go. Some very good, some really, really bad.

In my humble opinion, the strength and participation of the WNY forum is in no small part due to the strength of our moderators over the last few years, specifically jb, Eli and LAP.

Eli and jb, thanks for your hard work and best of luck to you both. Originally Posted by Limerick

Well said Lim!! Thanks Gentlemen, A toast to you for your past efforts and for a fun and prosporous future!
Having spoken to Eli on a number of occasions I am not sure most members know the amount of time and hard work a Moderator does for the benefit of us all. We all owe Eli and JB a huge debt of gratitude for their contributions to this and prior sites. They always looked after our collective best interests. I do not know (nor wish to know) the circumstances of their departure, however I think I speak for most of us long-timers here when I say - thank you, thank you, thank you! Your oversight will be missed.

Michael
Micton

Suck up... U just trying to keep Eli paying for those lunch dates... lol
O.K. Skater, you got it right. I know a Sugar Daddy when I see one.
  • Eli
  • 03-12-2010, 07:44 PM
You guys are hilarious!

Eli
jbonz & Eli
Thanks for all you have done as mods.