Cheating Fantasy

Ok, so I'm apprehensive about saying this, but hope that the "no judgement" mantra of this forum provides a safe place for this. I have a cheating fantasy. I love to be with a woman and she knows that I am cheating on my wife with her. Not only does she know about it, she openly embraces and is turned on by the fact that she's giving me what I can't get at home. She openly converses about how much better she is and how much better her pussy is than my wife's pussy. It's all about embracing the taboo of cheating and playing that up which is so hot. Ironically, I'm not married, but this is a huge turn on.

I have seen the I Have a Wife series from Naughty America, but it doesn't really focus on playing up the married part. It typically has a girl that knows that the guy is married and mentions that she'll never tell, but it never really goes beyond that.

Ok, so there it is? Is this something that I'm alone in or are others out there turned on by this? Providers, what about you? I know that you all know that many if not most of the clients that you see are married, but do you prefer to turn a blind eye to it or does it turn you on to play that up? Just curious about other perspectives on this. Originally Posted by Crickitt
One of my favorite sessions I have had was having a submissive/slave tell me that all their body parts were mine (singularly ofcourse meaning one part at a time) and how much they needed my pussy, my nectar, the smell of me. How worthy I was to be worshiped while their wife was not. Please me in all areas, push limits (of course not hard limits) as I told them how much more superior in all ways that I was. It's interesting because I am Puerto Rican and Black so therefore I get many men who say I am more superior for race. I love to have them write lists as well and body worship me while they read it. Just depends on who I am seeing and how deep they allow the psychological to go.

I also have a husband and wife that are my slaves. Interesting times with those two. Especially when I have the wife how much better I am than her husband and how she would leave him, but finances or whatever the flavor it that day as her husband is beneath me while I queen his unworthy being.

Or I have the husband say how insignificant his wife is as she's tied with a devices tormenting her tender womanhood and begging for release.

These happen when I am able to travel to their city and are extremely enjoyable.
I love asking the client if he lied to his wife to come eat my ass.
It is such a turn on that must verbalize
  • ohne
  • 09-13-2017, 07:00 AM
It is such a turn on that must verbalize Originally Posted by SweetDulce
I can verify this about SweetDulce. She loved playing with my wedding ring on my finger while i fucked her and telling her about sneaking out to come get some latina pussy.

I also love her about how many guys a provider has fucked or some of the wild things they have done. Especially public play
Talking about your wife and how you love cheating on her as you fuck me is a big turn on)))
  • ohne
  • 09-13-2017, 09:41 AM
Talking about your wife and how you love cheating on her as you fuck me is a big turn on))) Originally Posted by Teagenluv
I would cheat on her in a second with your slutty ass.
Ohne, thank you) I LOVE MARRIED MEN who know exactly how they want to use me and take full advantage of all that I have to offer)))
Talking about your wife and how you love cheating on her as you fuck me is a big turn on))) Originally Posted by Teagenluv
I've had that same experience and it's a huge turn on for me too!
A lot of married men express the desire that their wives were sluts like me as they fuck me. Having a wife who is a slut and fucks lots of guys behind their back seems to be a big turn on. The interesting thing is that so many married women, particularly working wives, are fucking lots coworkers and clients and are sluts just not slut whores yet)) Soccer moms are fucking their friend's husbands all the time!
Good god you turn me on! Wish I had the balls to cheat on my wife with you
  • HUMP!
  • 09-25-2017, 11:00 PM
I checked in just to read what level of nauti, Teagen is talking today. Her mind is so sexy and I would "like" to meet her sometime. Makes me want to cheat nasty.

Wow! That would be a hot role play for sure!!
I love to have them write lists as well and body worship me while they read it. Just depends on who I am seeing and how deep they allow the psychological to go.
. Originally Posted by Karismatic_Kiley
I adore roleplays that involve more than physical senses like writing lists, reading out loud or hearing thoughts verbalized. It takes my cock from zero to hard as fuck. The psychological aspect is what I'm totally addicted to, I can't fight it off.
I would love to play out that fantasy if you were a little closer.
Suzee Originally Posted by suzee
Am I the only one who would just love to diive into that trimmed pussy of suzee? Got to find a way to get closer! Damn girl!
It is such a turn on that must verbalize Originally Posted by SweetDulce

I'd tell any lie I needed to be able to eat your ass Dulce lol