Encounter- Wow. Warning

Or he had higher expectations. You guys act like we all have the same standards, mentioned BBG several times, I went to see her, paid, tried and left in several minutes.. we don’t all like the same shit and if this guy is real I get him 100%. I’ve had way more disappointment than success with this. It’s Syracuse.. sometimes pics seem like yeah and real life is a big fucken NO.

And the BbG thing I never did a review cause so many of you love her, she was willing and eager I just couldn’t get into it at all Originally Posted by Airmag315
This is a more thoughtful response to this review than most of the others. And it's gotta be said....if ryan is just someone looking to bash this gal..then this is a much more sophisticated way of doing it than most that we see.

Then again....no one has corroborated his experience so far.

Still, I have had my share of disappointments too regarding glowing reviews of gals that made me end up going WTF?! Many of y'all are just too damn desperate and will fuck anything...

Many of y'all are just too damn desperate and will fuck anything.... Originally Posted by rooster
I drew the line at the quad-amputee Progerian midget. Geeze, we do have SOME standards.
You had me at midget....
I drew the line at the quad-amputee Progerian midget. Geeze, we do have SOME standards. Originally Posted by Nubom70
Dude, you really missed out then!

Definite spinner!
I have had more bad experiences then good. I review the real bad and all the good ones. I toftt all the time. I see an inquiry in men's lounge and I go see for myself. We ALL see this hobby and it's girls different. If you think the review is bullshit then by all means go see her and find out for your self. In my experience, the review that seems good is bullshit. The review good or bad that seems bullshit ends up being the truth
Only the provider can corroborate these for sure i guess.
https://miro.medium.com/max/720/1*fS...UHVxYDrlg.jpeg

"Many of y'all are just too damn desperate and will fuck anything..."
https://miro.medium.com/max/720/1*fS...UHVxYDrlg.jpeg

"Many of y'all are just too damn desperate and will fuck anything..." Originally Posted by Clit Eastwood
Donita Trump.
Or Ts Donita?
Doesn't look like her pictures? What? LOL
I don’t know how some of these providers make anyone’s list. Even without this review.
I get it. She might have received a glowing review at 100 or 150 but when these girls start at 300, its a completely different story. The need to be better looking than aaverage, service needs to be excellent, in call needs to be clean and their bodies better be in shape.
My expectations are a lot different when seeing someone for 100 vs 300
I apologize ahead of time for going on about this. 300 per day time 365 days is $109500 cash, that's like earning $140,000 or mor a year and paying taxes. Plus most of these girls are on other assistance. A $300 hooker better be top notch or she deserves a no.
mentioned BBG several times, I went to see her, paid, tried and left in several minutes.. I just couldn’t get into it at all Originally Posted by Airmag315
You came to your senses whew
I don’t know how some of these providers make anyone’s list. Even without this review. Originally Posted by Maximum4
You ain’t Eavin kiddin whew