The Olympics

Must be miserable to let your political leanings affect every type of entertainment you watch. Life is too short.

Watched Gabby Thomas run today. That is one fine brown beauty!!!
I’d eat her out right after a race!! Originally Posted by Charley3
not polictical, religious
and obviously im not a bible thumper but i dont
but i never really enjoyed the olympics to begin with. i dont watch or enjoy track or gymnastics or tennis or basketball or wrestling

so i really havent tuned into the olympics other than sometimes waqtching hockey or boxing

give me nhl or nfl and im happy not miserable
not polictical, religious
and obviously im not a bible thumper but i dont
but i never really enjoyed the olympics to begin with. i dont watch or enjoy track or gymnastics or tennis or basketball or wrestling

so i really havent tuned into the olympics other than sometimes waqtching hockey or boxing

give me nhl or nfl and im happy not miserable Originally Posted by chizzy
That I can understand.

I don’t watch any of these sports other than Olympics. The pressure is intense for these athletes. Plus the eye candy doesn’t hurt.
Sorry, can't support a woke network and after the opening ceremony.

No.

Fucking shame retarded liberals with a hate for Christians have to destroy what those people worked for, It mocks them, and it mocks our society. Originally Posted by Devo
Lol. It was a tribute to the Feast of Dionysius. A story much older than the Last Supper.

Grow up. Read a book. Stop being offended by everything you might not understand.
Lol. It was a tribute to the Feast of Dionysius. A story much older than the Last Supper.

Grow up. Read a book. Stop being offended by everything you might not understand. Originally Posted by tommy156
Millions of people around the world were offended by it. The Vatican called them out. And they read more books on religion than you do. The Olympics apologized for it. Grow up.
I watched most of the swimming. Fair amount of the other stuff. Women’s bike race had a great finish. World record in men’s pole vault. The men’s mtn bike race came down to the final hundred yards or so.
Millions of people around the world were offended by it. The Vatican called them out. And they read more books on religion than you do. The Olympics apologized for it. Grow up. Originally Posted by bambino
Well, millions of people around the world are little snowflake grievance babies, too. Like 30% of Americans, for example.

And it STILL had nothing to do with Jesus or the Last Supper. So, millions of people around the world were offended for the wrong reasons. Typical in this day and age, I suppose.
Well, millions of people around the world are little snowflake grievance babies, too. Like 30% of Americans, for example.

And it STILL had nothing to do with Jesus or the Last Supper. So, millions of people around the world were offended for the wrong reasons. Typical in this day and age, I suppose. Originally Posted by tommy156
Snow flakes? No. Just people with a moral compass and know the disgusting show had nothing to do with the ultimate athletic competition in the world, the Olympics. Only sycophants and lemmings that have been hijacked by the woke agenda approve.
Or maybe some of the offended are just ignorant of history and perpetual pearl clutchers

Same thing with not seeing the richness of the French history woven into the Gojira piece and proclaiming it satanic.

U.S. and China have been jumping between China being up and tied on golds. Hope to see a few more golds today and the U.S. take the lead. That could be well worthy of a bacchanal
The only opening ceremonies I’ve ever watched is replays of Giselle Bunchen cat walking across the field at the Rio Olympics in a tight golden dress to the song “The Girl from Eponema”. Tom Brady knows how to pick em.
Rest of the opening stuff is boring or weird to me.
U.S. is now up 2 on golds
Snow flakes? No. Just people with a moral compass and know the disgusting show had nothing to do with the ultimate athletic competition in the world, the Olympics. Originally Posted by bambino
Yes, snowflakes. Perpetual pearl clutchers. People who thought it was mocking the Last Supper are morons getting offended by things they don't even understand.

And I don't give a fuck how many "millions of people around the world" were offended by it. Their outrage was completely misplaced.

Again, typical with these types of people. Low wattage, whiny grievance babies.
No question what gender these female medalists are.

https://x.com/hshlauraj/status/18216...0AMolspcYxY9QA
Yes, snowflakes. Perpetual pearl clutchers. People who thought it was mocking the Last Supper are morons getting offended by things they don't even understand.

And I don't give a fuck how many "millions of people around the world" were offended by it. Their outrage was completely misplaced.

Again, typical with these types of people. Low wattage, whiny grievance babies. Originally Posted by tommy156
Great, paint yourself blue and prance around naked with some other dudes tough guy.
Great, paint yourself blue and prance around naked with some other dudes tough guy. Originally Posted by bambino
Huh? I'm just explaining how it was NOT referring to the Last Supper. Anybody who thinks it was is mistaken. Anybody who is offended by it, because they think it was mocking the Last Supper, is most likely a moron and a low IQ grievance baby.

The kind of people who are constantly looking for things to be offended by (Carhartt, Bud Light and Taylor Swift are other recent examples). In other words, they're fucking snowflakes.
  • Devo
  • 08-08-2024, 06:42 PM

Again, typical with these types of people. Low wattage, whiny grievance babies. Originally Posted by tommy156
Man, are you................